[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw somebody says post-comms have no excuse to be shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: yes_minister_jim.jpg (13 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
yes_minister_jim.jpg
13 KB, 180x200
>mfw somebody says post-comms have no excuse to be shitty since it has been 25 years since the fall of communism
>>
Fuck it, I'm going to download Yes Minister again
>>
File: ihdi.jpg (60 KB, 990x321) Image search: [Google]
ihdi.jpg
60 KB, 990x321
>>51730484
They're not shitty. I visited the Czech republic two years ago. I wouldn't mind living there.
>>
It's your fault for overthrowing the Austrian Empire.
>>
did anything change to the better after fall of communism? i don't think so

the same shit everywhere, but now we have much more poverty because all companies were either destroyed or sold to the west..
>>
>>51730526
>t. habsburgboo
>>
>>51730526
>Assburgs
>good

You can see how good Assburgs were by looking at the EU.

>>51730550
>sold to the west

Still better than commie run companies with overemployment and absolute lack of management.
>>
>>51730526
shut up faggot, we would have won wwi if it weren't for the perfidious austrian
>>
>>51730550
Back then we were exploited by Moscow, today we are exploited by Western Europe. But indeed, Russian exploitation was kind of more liberal. We had our own autoindustry back then at least, today we are only a source of cheap labour and outsourcing, while all high-tech companies are a property of the West. And we are mercilessly sucked from money with using capital outflows, which makes us poorer year by year. I don't know how long this system is going to last yet, but surely not for long, it must end with some kind of revolution or smth
>>
>>51730728
>Still better than commie run companies with overemployment and absolute lack of management.

What is a purpose to have such companies in the country if all their revenue is transfered abroad and they are masters at avoiding paying taxes? The only thing our countries get from their existence is slave-wages. They should be nationalized with using force imo.
>>
>>51730526

Not really. The empire would have collapsed even if it hadn't been for us. Maybe we would have kept it going if we had been given the same recognition the hungarians had.
>>
>>51730781
>>51730781
>I don't know how long this system is going to last yet, but surely not for long, it must end with some kind of revolution or smth
Orlen is still in polish hands right? They recently bought somthing in Canada btw. Canada is also a victim of globalism. We used to have Corel, ATI, Blackberry. All that is dead. We used to have our own retail chains (Sears, Zellers, Future shop). It's all american now (Wal Mart, Best Buy). Even Tim Horton's was bought by burgers. Fuck globalism t.b.h.
>>
>>51730875
But at least you have normal wages. Average wage in Poland or Czech Republic is like 700 euro after tax.
>>
>>51730853

OK so instead of tax evasions you have politicans stealing even more. I mean it's all about the people, not the system.
>>
>>51730960
If politicians steal money, money stays in the country, right? It is not transfered abroad to fund benefits of Western faggots that are usually higher than our salaries
>>
>>51730923
>But at least you have normal wages.
But we have abnormal house prices, fuelled by Chinese investors.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/housing-toronto-vancouver-1.3305986

>The median individual income is around $27,000. The median house price in Toronto and Vancouver is over $1,000,000. To be able to get a mortgage for a median house one needs to earn over $100,000. That means the median Canadian family cannot afford the median house in our major cities where most of the population live.
>>
>>51730853
>nationalizing companies

Go to Venezuela and have a look how that turns out. You can either work for slave-wages or not work at all. Or you can start a company of your own.
>>
>>51730988

Well a czech MEP was arrested by Swiss police this Thursday for trying to withdraw 350 MILION FUCKING EURO. They say he had fake documents. That's a shitload of money for one person.
>>
>>51730484
Wait, you got butthurt? I asked out of curiosity
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.