[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boot refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: boot-it.jpg (124 KB, 954x763) Image search: [Google]
boot-it.jpg
124 KB, 954x763
They just want to bring their problems with them here.
>>
>>51727553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY
>>
>>51728163
Thanks. I wonder why US isn't taking millions of refugees. It's one country with very long history of taking immigrants. ;)
>>
>>51728163

I really fail to see how complaining about outbreaks of diseases, cramped spaces and unsanitary conditions is "acting like disappointed tourists".
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
And people complain about threads made during North American power hour
>>
>>51728240
>t. i didn't watch the video
They complain about slow internet and eating spaghetti.
>>
>>51728221
Your women lust for the superior brown cock. The only reason you don't want them is because they'll take your women. You little scrawny tiny white dicks can't satisfy them.
>>
>>51728245
>image.jpg
gas yourself iphone user
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7wypDW0jY
>>
>>51728439
It's funny, if they're worried that they might get killed. Getting into any safe place should be enough. Complaining about Internet or food is ridiculous. Also many of those asses are actually Front Deserters. They don't give a shit about their homes and then they come here and whine.
>>
>>51728647
A lot of them aren't even from syria or from any war zone. Pic related is from a documentary about africans in italy. I don't know the link anymore.
>>
I prefer refugees over bald fat shits who claim to be protecting Finland by causing more trouble.
>>
>>51728439

And they also complain about outbreaks of influenza (a disease that is easily lethal) and unsanitary living conditions, limited space, inadequate food, and other actual issues. Just because some of their complaints are dumb doesn't mean there aren't any real issues.
>>
>>51727553
>>51728142
whining on the internet isn't gonna do shit, go kill some
>>
>>51728805
Those are positive Malthusian checks.
>>
>>51728805
They may freely buy whatever kind of apartment they want to. It's free market baby!
>>
File: No Turkey.jpg (143 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
No Turkey.jpg
143 KB, 1024x606
>>51727553
>>
File: shoot-to-kill.jpg (8 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
shoot-to-kill.jpg
8 KB, 236x188
>>51728861
We need Finnish anime warriors. ;)
>>
>>51728929
I had a nice Kebab in Turkey.
>>
>>51728805
The food and housing is adequate for a "refugee". They expected free apartments and falafels.
>>
Living in Finlandi isn't expensive at all.
http://ee24.com/search/?location=12&bedrooms_min=&price_min=&price_max=&square_min=&square_max=
>>
>>51728991

The UN assessment of the situation says otherwise friend.

>In some States, pressures have exacerbated inadequate reception conditions, leaving asylum-seekers in overcrowded and substandard reception centres. In some instanc- es, accommodation shortages led to temporary arrangements that do not comply with the EU Reception Conditions Directive. In Bulgaria, in the second half of 2013, asylum-seekers were accommodated for months in the Harmanli centre, a former military base located 50 kilometres from the Turkish border, in tents or run-down buildings lacking heating, without adequate food or assistance to cover basic needs.

>Hungary, the influx resulted in significant overcrowding at the reception facilities during the summer of 2013, with deteriorating hygienic conditions. The authorities expanded the existing reception capacity by using police detention facilities and repurposing gyms, canteens and storage rooms, and for a brief time, military-style tents, to accommodate asylum-seekers. At the end of 2013, authorities received emergency resources from the European Refugee Fund (ERF) to improve existing facilities and expand reception capacity. In Cyprus, additional funding was also pro- vided to expand reception capacity by up to 400 places and in order to accommo- date a potential larger influx. In the Spanish enclaves in Africa, the reception centres have greatly surpassed their maximum capacity and are extremely overcrowded, negatively impacting living conditions.

https://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/download.php?id=6810

It's been getting better for sure, but depending on where they are the conditions can be pretty shitty.
>>
It's also funny why they wan't return back to their home countries to be killed?
>>
>>51728952
nice ant picture
>>
>>51729177
>some states
The videos are from Germany, not Bulgaria, Hungary, Cyprus or Spanish enclaves. Give your head a shake.
>>
>>51729177
still we gave the nigs to much, only hard cock and soft bread for whores like that
>>
>>51729352
Estonia has been dealing well with these asses. They'll get, what they deserve.
>>
>>51729256

You do realize that just because they complain about something doesn't mean they are outraged over it right? The reporter could have just to asked them "What do you dislike about the accommodations?" and they complained about the Internet and shit because that's what was bothering them. That doesn't mean they are about to go out and riot to demand free high speed internet and a German virgin for every male refugee. Also that report is from before the big wave of Syrians came so the improvements that were made over the course of 2013 likely went to shit this year.
>>
>>51729457
>The reporter could have just to asked them "What do you dislike about the accommodations?"
And they could've said "nothing, we're happy to be safe." Your concept of "refugee" is foreign to me.
>>
>>51729678
Refugees are people who come here and demand everything and pay for nothing using different excuses. I think that shit wouldn't fly in US.
>>
>>51728163
qt at 1:50
feel sorry for their kid though
>>
>>51729678
I can guess they've also haven't had their military service. If those things are what they whine about it's ridiculous. So ridiculous that it would be a good idea to beat them up and put in cold dark room for sensory deprevation and getting randomly beaten up without warning. Then we can ask them if it sucks that there's some water on floor.
>>
>>51728163
T-hat first man speaking was so handsome desu.
>>
>>51728929
>panamanigger doesn't care about the wealth of ancient cultural heritage in anatolia
typical of a nigger

>>51728989
Kebab is pure Anatolian Hittite food, has nothing to do with Islam or Turks
>>
File: op.gif (2 MB, 253x278) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
2 MB, 253x278
>>51727553
>>
File: 53728656s3.png (17 KB, 334x371) Image search: [Google]
53728656s3.png
17 KB, 334x371
>>51727553
C-can i be a refugee too? please, americans are too rude
>>
>>51731600
I think doing some crimes here and then going as paperless refugee to Germany.
>>
>>51729177
Wow it's almost as if EU countries infrastructures couldn't handle an influx of millions of backwater migrants from the beginning!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.