[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Indian >be given access to one of the greatest med
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: hgt.jpg (104 KB, 610x591) Image search: [Google]
hgt.jpg
104 KB, 610x591
>be Indian
>be given access to one of the greatest medical advances in human history
>proceed to turn antibiotics absolutely useless, fucking over the whole world back to the 18th century
>literally so filthy it's the birthplace of superbugs

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/open-magazine/how-india-became-the-anti_b_8440100.html

Is thew a worse """"future power""""?
>>
Is india savable at all?
>>
>>51722819
Not without replacing 99% of the population
>>
antibiotics will always be outdated because it is a cheat

it forces you to use another method

if you are a capable scientist you wouldn't care
>>
>>51723193
What?
Just because your healthcare can't afford you antibiotics doesn't mean that it's a luxury good.
>>
>be indian
>dip kids in cow shit
>antibiotics don't work anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqK3e4rBw4k
>>
File: DUDEPOOLMAO.jpg (786 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DUDEPOOLMAO.jpg
786 KB, 1200x800
drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land
>>
>>51724602
antibiotics kill bacteria to treat a sickness or infection

so they will affect your stomach bacteria and other relatively harmless parasites

bacteria produce faster, evolve faster and are more numerous, they are always on the winning side while all the methods to fight infection will always produce some stomach kidney or intestinal problem

the more use it the greater the harm and it weakens the immune system

there is a problem with over reliance on it
>>
File: 1430873746087.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1430873746087.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>51722755
>>
>>51722755

This article makes me so fucking sad, After the floods in Chennai I can't imagine what sort of killer bacteria is gonna be floating around in the water. Literally so many people are gonna die of infections in hopsitals
>>
>>51722755
India is the reason why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: upboat.png (81 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
upboat.png
81 KB, 800x750
>>51725467
>many people are gonna die of infections in hopsitals
>>
>>51725467
Is there any saving your country, Dinesh?
>>
>>51725530

Think India seems to be the only place were these superbugs seem to be breeding,

Worry about the diaspora who might get sick in India, stay in a filthy hospital and carry the bug back
>>
>>51725467
POO IN LOO
>>
>>51725554

Not really, large chunks of out country will continue to cesspools for the rest of eternity.

but we're really capitalistic, so if you're an Indian and somehow manage to somehow crawl out of the darkness you can have an OK life
>>
>>51725696
>somehow manage to somehow crawl out of the darkness you can have an OK life
Incidentally, this applies to the superbugs as well, which is exactly why they're superbugs.
India truly is a fractal.
>>
OH BOY WHOSE READY FOR ANOTHER BLACK DEATH!? ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE ETERNAL NOTHINGNESS THAT IS DEATH? Because I'm fucking not. Fuck you india.
>>
>>51725762

Thats actually a brilliant analogy, the weak, underdeveloped ones have to stay among the filth and dirt

but the strong, adaptive ones can go abroad and infect foreign cunts
>>
File: ebolawatch.png (493 KB, 1134x974) Image search: [Google]
ebolawatch.png
493 KB, 1134x974
>>51725781
I am
>>
>>51722819
As long as mexicans dont start "migrating" there
>>
>>51725781
hey friendo if you are worried about your inevitable demise and the void that comes afterward, you should remember that every time you fucked up or made a mistake won't matter. it takes the pressure off of life. Also if you are worrying about what to do with your time focus on improving your self, in terms of thinking and exercising. the self will forever be the final frontier, as it is limitless. The journey to discover the self may be endless, but that is the price paid for no limits upon the self.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.