[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was offered a job in Buenos Aires. Should I take it? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Evita-DI.jpg (906 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
Evita-DI.jpg
906 KB, 1330x748
I was offered a job in Buenos Aires.

Should I take it? I don't want to get kidnapped by cartel members.
>>
>>51722291
You are going to be raped and killed the moment you set foot on the county
A cartel has literally kidnapped me 5 times this month.
Everyone in my family is a drug dealer
>>
>>51722291
Get a job in America and you will end being kidnapped by bread sticks
>>
>>51722291
it's okay argentina is white
>>
>>51722402

All the Argentines I known are mestizos.

I don't believe that "we're 97% white" statistic
>>
argentina is relatively safe after chile and uruguay
>>
>>51722515
Just beware of fucking scammers.
Bunch of italian swindlers, that's what argies are.
>>
Buanos Aires is amazing! You will have a great time and fuck many cuties.

Just make sure you speak a little spanish to make the best of your experience.
>>
>>51722291
there is not any cartel on argentina,you semigringo.
still, listen to this guy >>51722944
>>
>>51722463
Every argentine I know is white
>>
>>51722463
>>51723176

You can find anything in Argentina, from chile-tier mestizos, all the way to 100% european people.

You won't find blacks though, I've traveled for 30 days in Argentina once and only saw 2 black people.
>>
>>51722291
What industry?
>>
>>51723295
>chile-tier mestizos
Well, argies are chileans in denial who breed with italian scum afterall.
>>
Don't go there, the guerrillas in Buenos Aires has been very active in the last month, they asked for ransom and then executed two European some days ago. Here in Patagonia where I live is relatively quiet, although local tribal chiefs no longer recognize the central government.
>>
Why would you want to live on a land with worse internet than Canada?
>>
>>51722291
MOCHILA
O
C
H
I
L
A
>>
If wikitravel says it's fine, then you'll be ok.
http://wikitravel.org/en/Buenos_Aires#Stay_safe
>>
>>51722559
t. Paolo Barbarossi
>>
>>51723357
west argentinians look just like chileans
north argentinians look just like paraguayans
>>
>>51723403
JAJAJAJAAJAJAJ EL PROVINCIANO DANDO CATEDRA DE TURISMO
>>
>>51723403
You forgot do mention that the paramilitars that are fighting those guerrillas are now allied with cartel members.
My uncle who lives in Buenos Aires says he is in constant fear.
>>
File: normies.jpg (250 KB, 1326x860) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
250 KB, 1326x860
>>51722291
>I was offered a job
>>
>>51723486
rude

just because I have a degree, work and have sex regularly I'm some freak?
>>
the dude from the starship troopers movie is from buenos aires
>>
>>51723510
yes
you should be out doing more productive things
>>
>>51723595
wow
so this is why the west is collapsing lmao
>>
>>51723469
When our tribe take power we will kill your family, rape your daughters and chickens and burn cassava crops!
>>
Don't listen to this self hating faggots. Buenos Aires right now is better than 70% of England, the best places to work are capital federal and San Isidro. We have our own types of "niggers", they are called villeros or wachiturros, search them in Google. Middle class and upper class are really racist against all types of races that are not white/caucasian, politically correctness is non existent here. People can be really obnoxious and self centered. As for races go we are mostly unmixed Italian/spainlard, a big majority is Caucasian (still does not mean white) but you will usually find mestizos and "wachiturros". Bolivian and Peruvian immigration is an issue, the peronist government gave them a lot of free welfare so they immigrate illegally, it will be less of an issue with macri (I hope)
I would wait a little bit, Macri may make this country really great (Donald Trump said he is an excellent man for the job) or fuck it so hard we end up being Venezuela for a small period of time.
>>
>>51723657
also why 4chan culture is dying
>>
>>51723319

Telecommunications.
>>
>>51723663
>>51723474
>>51723403
Hey, mad same-fagging skills
>>
>>51723703
>>51723319

More specifically, their ISPs want help with BGP and IPv6
>>
>>51723721
We're 2 atshually, my tribal friend
>>
>>51723667
I think that 2016 will be a very shitty year economically speaking but things will start looking better in 2017.

At least I think that insecurity will decrease, since Macri doesn't give a fuck about the Humans Rights shit for niggers and delincuents like Cristina did.
I really hope they beat the shit out of la Campora if they behave like niggers this next 10 of December.
>>
>>51723667
>politically correctness is non existent here
yeah, no
>>
>>51723851
En auto grito negros judíos del orto todo el tiempo y nadie se ofende, en la mayoría de colegios privados todos los pibes son ultra edgy anti-negros y los padres no son muy diferentes. No se donde vivis pero acá en san isidro no pasa nada
>>
>>51723419

Alberta's economy is shit and there are no jobs for recent grads
>>
>>51722944

So what's the best way to learn basic Spanish, the Rosetta stone?
>>
>>51724159
best way I know for learning languages is this combo:
pimsleur method first, do all lessons, should take less than 3 months, this method will make you learn to speak and listen, people who learn like this have a much better pronunciation

duolingo is great for learning vocabulary and how to write. It takes long, but it's worthwhile.

If you do this, you should be already in a good level. From there on it's just practice.
>>
>>51724159
language transfer, pimsleur, michel thomas, and duolingo.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.