[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be surrounded by rich global powers >no recent wars >small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1419219327709.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1419219327709.png
108 KB, 396x385
>be surrounded by rich global powers
>no recent wars
>small countries with educated homogenous population or countries with a 40+ million people like ukraine or Puupland

What is eastern europe excuse for not being developed or catching up with western countries? almost 30 yrs of no commies, you cannot blame corruption because argentina is on the same development tier and their corruption is bigger than whole eastern europe combined and blaming russia is not an excuse because they are big comercial partners too
>>
>>51722147
Eastern Europe has developed nicely since the Soviet Union fell.

I think you underestimate how deep of a whole Russia dug for them.

If fact I'm pretty sure mosr of those countries are richer than yours.
>>
>>51722147
Slav mentality

No but seriously, what is there to catch up to. Life in eastern Europe is good
>>
>>51722206
no, chile virtually the same to poland, slovakia, etc when it comes to development or income with but we dont have any Germany or France pumping euroshekels to us 24/7
>>
>>51722250
being under communist rule fucked their people that bad ?
>>
Good thread, pham

>>51722206
>muh russia boogeyman

they would be even shittier without them to be quite fair
>>
File: 1448918035926.jpg (116 KB, 960x874) Image search: [Google]
1448918035926.jpg
116 KB, 960x874
>>51722147
Poland/Ukraine too occupied trying to prove they're european to do what's in their own interests.

Good bit of Balkans got bombed by the west during the yugoslavian war, now they've got neocons in power. Some are doing better than others, the rest are muslim.

Balts are too busy hanging themselves to fix anything.
>>
>>51722809
Obviously not as Poland and Czech Republic were richer in the 30s than they were in 1990.
>>51722706
Their PPP ranks them like 25 spots ahead of you by the looks of it.

Also they're white which means the quality of life there is objectively better in every way.
>>
>>51722809
portugal is supposed to be 1 spot less "developed" than chile, but i cant believe that shit, redpill me please

>>51722923
I see and looks like Estonia and czech republic are the ones who will catch up first, but those countries are borderline germanic or finn
>>
>>51723005
>ppp
Fucking american education at it again lol
>they are white therefore live better
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>51723005
by meme spots or amounts, like 2-5k usd, same goes for hdi
>>
>>51722147
>almost 30 years of no communism

25 to be more or less exact. Communism lasted 40 at least, it fucked up 3 generations and will continue to do so as long as people raised in it raise their children.

>you cannot blame Russia

Yes, you can. After WW2 Russians spread their shitty uncaring mentality all around the commie world. Are the goods we produce dogshit? Who cares, we are making lots of them like the good commies we are.

>Russia is a big commercial partner

Russia is a mob-run gas station masquerading as a country. They were poor as fuck in the nineties when everyone was finding their way in capitalism. Even now they are nothing stellar when it comes to economy.
>>
>>51723070
>>51723246
Make that argument all you want but one has to wonder how countries that were assraped by Russians for half a century manage to beat Chile in anything.
>>
>>51723619
chile and most of south america was assraped by americans causing violent coups d'etats in the seventies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.