[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Weekly mass murders >Americans respond by buying more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: gun-07.jpg (572 KB, 2648x1811) Image search: [Google]
gun-07.jpg
572 KB, 2648x1811
>Weekly mass murders
>Americans respond by buying more guns
>Americans somehow don't see anything wrong with this
why is gun culture so fucking toxic?
>>
You do realize that most of these mass shootings are a bunch of hood rats with illegal hi-points and shit duking iT out overy turf. But they're never put on the media for some reason.
>>
>weekly stadium fights
>Canadians respond by going to more hockey games
>Canadians somehow don't see anything wrong with this
why is furry culture so fucking toxic?
>>
File: what.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
>>51720597
>why is furry culture so fucking toxic?
>furry culture
>>
>none of these gun-hating niggers ever have a problem with Scandinavia or Switzerland

Niggers and Muslims are the problem, not guns
>>
File: anyone else noticed this.jpg (245 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anyone else noticed this.jpg
245 KB, 800x600
Good job blaming the victims.

The solution to terrorism is never to give up our freedoms. To paraphrase Ben Franklin, if you sacrifice liberty for security you deserve neither.
>>
>>51720490
Because fuck you, freedom feels good.
>>
>>51720633
Also Mexicans, don't forget them.
>>
File: ban-20.jpg (31 KB, 1595x661) Image search: [Google]
ban-20.jpg
31 KB, 1595x661
>>51720490
Lovely bait, dear boy, but I'm afraid this little charade has come to an end.

Hand over the leaf and there will be no need for anything... rash.
>>
>>51720490
>make guns and ammo illegal completely
>disarm every American
>Niggers, muslims, mexicans and general criminals buy guns off black market, mexico, and other illegal imports
>precede to kill, rape, steal and destroy more than ever
>the people of the USA now have no way of defending themselves

>Government takes advantage of disarmed Populace
>Precedes to pass bills and laws that would be completely impossible with an armed civilian population
>America become the soviet Union part 2
>War, death, famine, Disease, mass murder, terrorism and crime become a pandemic

>h-haha-ha g-g-g-gun c-crime w-will g-go a-away w-when we b-b-ban guns ha ha

oh Jamal/Mohammad
you want guns banned so you can take over dont you?
>>
>>51720568
and you do realise a lot of those the guns used are stolen from people that legally bought them? flooding the country with guns won't solve a single fucking thing except lead to more shootings. also nearly every mass shooting over the last few years has been done by whites, whites that legally bought the guns along with tens of thousands of ammo so your nigger excuse is not only old and boring but completely fucking false
>>
>>51720629
>not knowing furpuck

and you have a damn kornheiser reaction image kill yourself m8
>>
File: 1446453337257.jpg (107 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1446453337257.jpg
107 KB, 500x447
>>51720490
It feels good to be free.

Now excuse me while I eat a bread stick.
>>
File: 1416661315858.png (27 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1416661315858.png
27 KB, 853x543
>>51720490

owning the preferred defensive armament of the current century not toxic, assholes who want to fuck with people are toxic and dick ass marxism encourages the latter.

I can smell the fucking soy from here, lee, tell us more about how you wish canada was just like red china.
>>
>>51720945
mass shooting deaths are like 50 a year in a country of 324 million

honestly don't fucking care about them tbqh chang
>>
>>51720799
do you really think the government who controls the most powerful military on the fucking planet is scared of a few hillbillies with guns? and no i'm not saying make guns illegal but you need stiffer controls like background checks, restricted ARs and other weapons designed solely to kill humans. anyone buying a bunch of guns all at once or a large amount of ammo should also be flagged and investigated
>>
>>51721078
>do you really think the government who controls the most powerful military on the fucking planet is scared of a few hillbillies with guns?
Who do you think makes up that most powerful military? Hillbillies with guns, bud.
>>
>>51720945
I've lived in lily white areas and in black ghettos. Never had a worry at any time in whiteyland at night land but never once went out the door without a pistol in blackiville.

Full stop.
>>
>>51721078
All rifles including ARs are used in less murders than knives, blunt objects and fists you fucking retard.

Background checks don't do shit considering most of the shooters passed it legally to get their guns
>>
>>51720799
>gov takes advantage of disarmed populace
Gov is already taking advantage of an armed populace

You think a bunch of guys with Cobras and Hi-Points are going to hold off a military?

At least restrict gun ownership to those who have actually served 4 years.

You want a gun? You need discipline.
>>
>>51721027
no the number is far far higher then that. it happens so often the media doesn't even cover all of them anymore so it just doesn't look as bad

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1
>>
>>51721078
>>51721078
>do you really think the government who controls the most powerful military on the fucking planet is scared of a few hillbillies with guns?
Yes, 15,000,000 armed people is a very large force (texas alone btw)

>background checks
Already a thing

>restricted ARs and other weapons designed solely to kill humans

>Fully Auto already illegal
>suppressors already illegal
>extended magazines already illegal
>certain special ammunition already illegal

also
>other weapons designed solely to kill humans

literally LITERALLY anything can be and was once used to kill humans in war and in non war situations

jesus christ canfuck you are stupid kill yourself
>>
>>51721165
I ran a business in a not very nice area and handled quite a lot of cash. According to state laws i would have to jump through a three ring circus worth of hoops and the odds were i would be turned down for a permit.

I just asked a friend and got quickly hooked up.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
>>
>>51721179
That statistic comes from the "mass shooter" tracker. It defines mass shootings as four or more injured or killed.

So it includes a lot of shootings where nobody died.

Second of all, most of the shootings on that list are criminal and gang related. If you clicked on it and ctrl+f, you'd find that the great majority of them occur in cities like chicago, detroit, baltimore, etc.

So these are not "mass shootings" targetting random innocent people at malls, theaters, schools, offices, etc.

So the number is inflated as fucking shit. If you looked at mass shootings that were dorected at random innocent people only, the number is far, far lower.
>>
>>51721152
yeah i wanna see you take out 20 people in 5 min with your fists

>>51721194
>15 million morons
>against jets, tanks, artillery ect
yeah let me know how that works out for you
>>
>>51720490
Hey if those mentally challenged victims from this weeks attack all had guns, this would not have happened
>>
>>51721288
see >>51721027

50 or so mass shooting deaths. I don't fucking care. It's statistically insignificant.
>>
>>51720490
Are you retarded? Most shooting happens in places you can't bring gun.
>>
>>51721273
And the psychotic can also get quickly hooked up.

I agree that the regulatory process needs to be streamlined, and proof of military service is the gold standard.
>>
>>51720663
Its normal to feel compassion for someone struck by a random tragedy that almost never happens. It's plain stupidity to continuously feel sorry for retards who get shot up everyday EVERYDAY because they refuse to change their retarded laws.
>>
>>51720490
Guns don't cause violence. They only make it easier. Nothing wrong about gun culture.
>>
>>51721347
Fun thing is that that virtually all of the most infamous cases happened in suburban areas. In some of the places i've lived, which were slum/barrio/ghetto, any mass shooter would be under return fire very quickly
>>
>>51721437
We don't want to change our laws. Pound sand aome more and fuck off already. We value our rights.
>>
Fucking gun nuts remind me of drug addicts
>You have a problem
>No I don't, I can stop whenever I want
>Yes you do
>No I don't
>Yes
>No
>Yes
>No
Entire fucking country addicted to guns. It's sad but also pretty hilarious watching you destroy yourselves
>>
>>51721437
I don't get shot at every day and i live in a pretty hairy area.
>>
>>51721288
>take a fully loaded Ford F350
>with push pumper
>accelerate to 60 miles per/hour
>kill 300 people without letting off the gas

>go to local supermarket
>purchase everything to build an explosive device
>see pressure cooker, Boston

>go to local store
>buy steak knife
>proceed to stab 30 people killing 15

>go to local sport shop
>buy a baseball bat, genuine hickory or aluminum
>see above

>go online
>buy stock Hydrochloric adic
or
>collect sulfuric acid from car batteries
>toss onto unsuspecting pedestrians

>go online
>purchase functional mace, ax, warhammer, sword
>see steak knife

>go to hardware
>purchase chainsaw
>go full L4D on civilians

>Hijack a bus, train, plane
>crash it with no survivors
or
>derail train with simple items found at Home depot

this is just a few examples
you ban guns and the criminals will not only still have guns, but they will find more graphic ways to kill you and i

>>15 million morons
>against jets, tanks, artillery ect
yeah let me know how that works out for you
Yes, there will be deaths
its war, but it will be very possible
>>
>>51721534
You must be from Montreal

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>51721534
>destroy yourselves
As our population increases weekly.
>>
>>51721502
>We value our rights.
That must be why your government spies on everyone without a warrant and summarily executes its citizens.
>>
>>51721534
No. It's more like if we want to smoke and do drigs, it's our fucking right. Cry more chink.

California has stricter gun laws than Canada and the shooters got their guns legally in California. Gun control was fucking useless and did nothing.
>>
>>51721584
Would you be interested in a tinfoil hat? Very reasonable price.
>>
Right to have gun and protect yourself is the basic right of free man.
>>
>>51721584
Actually warantless NSA spying expired this past June, chink.
>>
>>51721534
Drugs should be legal too. Not a great argument.
>>
>>51721584
>He thinks the NSA meme is real
>two mudslimes shoot up Cali

>NSA couldnt even stop them even tho they planned it on facebook and the internet
>>
>>51721641
and you think that means they just up and stopped? dumb fucking spic
>>
>>51721584
>summarily executes its citizens.
>summarily
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
File: gun murders.jpg (60 KB, 950x587) Image search: [Google]
gun murders.jpg
60 KB, 950x587
>>51720490
>>
>>51721538
>Implying an American engineered truck could make it through 10 people let alone 300

>Implying said person didn't stab 30 people because Americans are too fat to run away

>Woah dude what's that guy doing carrying a katana in a threatening manner?
>He must be exercising his freedums! No need to be concerned.
>>
>>51721697
Take off the tinfoil, dumb chink.
>>
>>51721714
>all this damage control

alright USA bros and Poland

we are done here, mods delete thread
canada chuck just got blown the fuck out and now is damage control posting

its over
>>
>>51721710
I know perfectly well what it means but you clearly don't. I'll give you a chance to check a dictionary before you respond.
>>
>>51720799
meanwhile two armed citizens kill retards In the name of Allah
>>
>>51721750
If you know what it means you should be able to provide me evidence of at least summary execution in the US. I will wait.
>>
>>51721697
Dude i've talked about some heavy duty shit with a whole lot of people and have had info on some serious shit that went down and not once has even the local police has asked me about anything.

You go on that allah akbar trip it's natural that someone is going to be up your ass.
>>
File: 8b1.png (666 KB, 1126x845) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
666 KB, 1126x845
Take into consideration that almost all mass shooting take place in blue states, very often in no gun zones, and more often than not with illegaly acquired weapons.

Do you realise how hypocritical it is to take guns away from responsible law abiding gun owners because demented criminals commit crimes with them?
>>
>>51721777
And you are importing 1.5 million of those same muslims as we speak.
>>
>>51721179
Compare that to the number of home invasions and nigger related homicide.(black people have an 84% chance of being of the dealing end of violence in a black white confrontation)

Most black criminals can't buy guns legally. They make them themselves in workshops. It is really not difficult all you have you make in the upper receiver. All the other parts are easily acquired.

Look at statistics on gun crime. Most are perpetrated with homemade or illegally obtained firearms.

all gun control will do will take guns away from normal people who want to protect themselves/kill filthy niggers on their property.
>>
>>51720799
>Everything the government does is at one absolute extreme or the other
>Everyone has guns or nobody does
>What is gray area
>Americans in charge of nuance and public policy
>>
>>51721735
take off the blindfold, dirty spic
>>
>>51721288
When fighter jets can enforce no public meeting laws during martial law or perform no-knock raids to confiscate contriband come talk to me.
>>
File: 1434600183115s.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1434600183115s.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>51721777
>two muslims obtain weapons
>kill in the name of Mohammad, the Qu'aran or what ever the fuck, and Islam

>"ITS THE GUNS FAULT THE VIOLENT ISLAMIC PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT"
>"EVEN THO THE SAME 2 HAD OVER 10 PIPE BOMBS"
>"WHICH ARE ILLEGAL BTW"
>>
>>51721278
>>51721179
BTFO
T
F
O
CANADA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Guns are our rights and our freedom. They will never go away.
Shootings and attacks are the price we are willing to pay for the the freedom to own a gun and be and be able to protect yourself, your friends, and your family.
>>
>>51721777
And a handful of them killed 130 in gun free Paris.
>>
>>51721829
Lol, in EVERY country gun control has always been a massive slippery slope. UK, kuckstralia, Canada, states like cali.

Fuck off. One mass shooting in Canada under DUDE WEED LMAO man and you can say hello to more gun control. Mark my words.
>>
>>51721796
All those unarmed people your government agents shoot in the back as they run away.

>Inb4 government agents murdering people during the carrying out of their official duties isn't a summary execution
>>
>>51721691
>>51721641
>>51721628
>being this brainwashed

didn't your government tell you that it passed a bill called CISA legalizing all these activities? what a pity bunch you are...
>>
>>51721078
>the most powerful military on the fucking planet is scared of a few hillbillies with guns
Those hillbillies are the families of those soldiers.
>>
>>51721863
>DIZ IZ DA PRIZE OF FREEDUM :DDDDDD
>>
>>51721919
Why were they running?
>>
>>51721825
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
you /pol/ fucks really need to find someone else to take the blame for everything
>>
>>51721951
see>>51721737

>>51721813
based kike is right
>>
>>51721941
>>51721832
Oh look, it's the tinfoil club.

Warantless nsa spying expired, this is a fact. Get over it.
>>
>>51721941
Considering Germany spied on France for the USA, you should consider looking at yourself before pointing your finger at them.
>>
>>51721981
>niggers make up less than 20% of the 350million americans
>commit 90% of the gun related crimes

huh
>>
>>51721941
Do you think that anything passed in DC or whatever is going to change the way i go about my life? GTFO with that shit. It never has and it never will.
>>
>>51721981
Stay eternally triggered libtard/ndshit voter
>>
>>51721961
>Why were they running?
Because they didn't pay child support. Also just because your cops are too fat to run after people doesn't mean shooting them is an appropriate response.
>>
>>51720490
>For the first time, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52% to 46%.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/17/despite-lower-crime-rates-support-for-gun-rights-increases/
52% of Americans: "protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership"

Europeans get fucked
>>
>>51720568
You do realize those who have guns never do shit to stop mass shootings.
>>
>>51722027
>liberal is a pejorative
Stay retarded neo-conservakek
>>
>>51722034
You're getting you shit pushed in. Try again.
>>
I think we should ban terrorism. Because terrorism is legal. And guns used by terrorists are legal too.
>>
>>51722047
Nobody but americans are getting fucked because they're one ones getting shot. You don't actually think we care about amerifats murdering eachother do you?
>>
>>51722062
They stop them before they become a mass shooting, Juanito.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-uber-driver-shoots-gunman-met-0420-20150419-story.html
>>
>>51721919
Actually it's illegal to shoot a non-violent felon or non felon who is running in the back.

And no, those are not executions, those are considered homocides.
>>
>>51722062
You do realize that people are not going to run towards a shooting.
People are not police. People cannot randomly rush into situations shootings and go Rambo. Guns are to protect those who find themselves present in such a shooting or event.

You cannot deny that if 1/5 of people had a handgun, shootings would be much less successful.
>>
>>51722062
They try that where i live and they'll be full of holes quickly.
>>
>>51721584
B U I L D W A L L

it's current year, COMMON!
>>
>>51722063
ew a libtard.

Go back to sucking the 900 syrian refugee dicks libkuck.

>>51722100
So why did you make this thread and why are you still responding, Zhang?
>>
>>51722012
Yes, the BND also does the same shit but at least isn't allowed to spy on its own citizens (which doesn't make it that much better). The last head of our intelligence service was also fired for this reason (whereas no US agency official faced any consequences).
>>
>>51722150
>ME STRONG! ME RAMBO!
>>
>>51722062

Yes they do, all the time. The vast majority of times guns are used in the USA, it is in self-defense.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/

http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

You never hear about this because gun control advocates are retards who don't care about reality.
>>
>>51722062
it happens every day but the news wont report it because it goes against what "they" want
>>
>>51721941
>he believes Kremlin propaganda

kek, enjoy having your women raped by the ruskos again in ww3 faggot.
>>
>>51722100
Like you gave a fuck back when the HA and Rock Machine were going at it. Only when that kid caught some shrapnel from that bomb did the law up there do anything.
>>
>>51722185
>You never hear about this because gun control advocates are retards who don't care about reality.
You're confusing gun control advocates with Americans. It's really just Americans that don't understand reality my friend.
>>
File: original.jpg (191 KB, 960x645) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
191 KB, 960x645
>>51722100
So why do you make all this threads? Guns are our rights and they shall not be infringed.
Yes this means rifles. Yes this means AK47s, AR15s, M16s, etc.
>>
Some serious tipping here, I don't even own guns but the cringe is unbelievable.

Gun control cannot happen because making guns illegal is illegal by supreme law, which overrules other law.

Popular consensus is not reflected in this, particularly those of foreign teenagers no matter how much screaming is done.
>>
>>51722221
Because it's funny to watch Americans argue with the entire world and think they're right.
>>
>>51721332
>>51721027
Wrong. You're looking at ten times that for this year.
>>
>>51722183
I live in a mainly Latino area and we are rather heavily armed here. In actuality we easily outgun the police.
>>
The reaction to the terrorist attacks in Paris and California reminded me why we must not treat non-Americans with any degree of civility. It made me mad that I felt any kind of sympathy for the dead in Paris. We have to treat the non-Americans as the subhumans they are and their deaths as nothing more than animals killing each other.
>>
>>51722304
>ten times that for this year

Citation needed or fuck off.
>>
>>51720490
>Weekly mass murders
>Americans respond by buying more guns
What's wrong with me buying a gun after a mass murder? I'm not a mass murderer
>>
>>51722019
>I'm full for privacy, but I have nothing to hide.
>I'm full for free speech, but I have nothing to say.

Literally most retarded argument I ever heard. Really glad for you you didn't have GESTAPO/STASI doing way more evil with way fewer possibilities.
>>
>>51722263
We are right though. In a society where guns are banned, the average citizen has no power. All the power lies with the government and with criminal organizations.
IF Western European governments wanted they could legitimately enslave their people. This is highly unlikely, but the fact that it's a possibility is simply scary.
>>
>>51722328
this tbqh
>>
>>51722100
>. You don't actually think we care about amerifats murdering eachother do you?

Considering someone outside the US was obsessed enough with the law to make this thread, of course

>Spending your Saturday night getting angry enough about another countries gun law to make a thread about it
>>
>>51722341
http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015
>>
>>51722263
Nigger we don't care about what the rest of the world cares. Everytime you libtards try to push for more laws, we will buy more guns. Deal with it.
>>
>>51722308
Waco thought they could outgun the police, instead they just burned the place to the fucking ground and wasted everyone.

>Americans actually think their government cares about them or values their lives
>>
>>51722349
>Germany
>talking about privacy

A few weeks ago people were arrested for racist comments online.
You can literally not do the nazi salute.
If you deny the holocaust you go to jail.
Hans, America is freer than your nation.
>>
How to trigger americans, the thread
>>
>>51722394
>Less than 200 deaths

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Mass"""""""""""""""""""""" Shootings

when will this meme end
>>
>>51722425
Uhh, no. It's close to five hundred like I said, you moron.
>>
>>51722394
See >>51721278

A lot of the shootings on that list didn't even result in deaths, furthermore the great majority are not random, public mass shootings targetting innocent people. But gang and/or criminal related happening in inner city ghettoes.
>>
>>51722394
>literally a reddit community
>Changes the definition of how a mass shooting is legally recorded, in order to fit their agenda.
Fuck off.
>>
>>51722263
We are objectively right though.

Not just about this, but about everything. There's is a reason we rule the world.
>>
>>51722263
>the Canadian thinks he's important
KEK
Your country is smaller than Cali and filled with draft-dogging Indian fuckers. If Canada became the 51st state people would care about that area of the world for a few months every 4 years.
>>
>>51722446
It's still close to five hundred deaths.
>>
File: 12-10-2014-2-19-42-PM.png (11 KB, 309x424) Image search: [Google]
12-10-2014-2-19-42-PM.png
11 KB, 309x424
>increased belief in gun control
>9/11, shootings occur, terrorism
>increased belief in gun rights

Thank you Allah
>>
File: 1449277204937.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1449277204937.png
230 KB, 455x443
>>51722468
>There's is a reason we rule the world.

>>51722473
>MUH RELEVANCE
>>
>>51722328
Take it easy, kid. Katanas are no toys.
>>
>>51722394
It's amazing what you can do when you make up your own definition of mass shooting
>>
>>51722349
Tough shit you were spineless enough years ago to put up with gestapo/stasi. I don't give a fuck about NSA/FBI//whatever the fuck. And so does virtually everyone i know. No government spying will change how we go about our lives.

Easy enough for you to understand?
>>
>>51722423
I'd say the gun owner and the antifa kid in Canada are both pretty flustered and triggered

A lot of angst on both sides tbqh
>>
>>51722183
I don't have to be Rambo kill your seal clubbing ass, just need my constitutionally protected weapon ;^)
>>
>>51722484
Sorry but gang shootings in inner city ghettoes are not the same as mass shootings directed at random innocent people in malls, theaters, offices and etc.

So when you look at those, it's like 50 deaths.

And your counter includes injuries. Retarded.
>>
>>51722501
Well relevance is a thing, to change gun laws you have to be important. Being an angsty teen living outside the US means no political capital to ever change them
>>
>>51722545
>And your counter includes injuries.
No it doesn't.
>>
>be polan citizen
>can buy gun with just ID
>look outside
>no shooting
>white country
>32 murders with gun in 2014
>25 in 2013
>mfw
>>
Most mass shootings happen in schools or at the workplace, and it is illegal to bring a gun to work. In fact the SWAT team will be called if you bring a gun to work.
So then why the fuck do Amerifats claim they need guns to protect themselves? Leaving your gun home is not exactly gonna work, senpai
>>
>>51722443
i mean per shooting

one or two, even 10 or 20 is not a mass shooting

hundreds or thousands are mass shootings
>>
File: G42.jpg (115 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
G42.jpg
115 KB, 1024x683
>>51722618
Depends on your state laws and your job. It's called concealed carry for a reason.
Besides mass shootings occurring in anti-gun zones supports a removal of gun restrictions.
>>
>>51722667
>hundreds or thousands are mass shootings
No, that's war.
>>
>>51722618
>it is illegal to bring a gun to work
Not always. And mass shootings in a private work place are a very small fraction of shootings, so yes, having a gun at home and carrying it around town does protect you in most cases
>>
>>51722594
Yes it does. That website changes the definition of what a mass shooting is legally, including injuries. Even if it has no deaths, they will call it a mass shooting. When in fact, legally, it isn't. It's a literal reddit community that decided to be retarded in the outside world too.
>>
>>51722417
You are going to compare the Waco compound with a dense urban area that has about 65,000 people?

Ok.
>>
>>51722607
This

Guns are not the problem. Americans are just insane.
>>
>No more Asylums for mentals and retards
>Retards and mentals considered normal people
>Allowed to roam among normal people
>Retard or mental gets gun and kills people

>Blame Gun and not our mental health system

interesting
i wonder what the "Mass" Shooting statistic was back in 1939 when we had Insane Asylums to house the crazies?
>>
>>51722425
why the fuck would exclude wounded civilians from your definition of "mass shooting"? just because the 600lb redneck using his daddy's nigger-defender is too dumb to actually aim and kill people it wouldn't be defined as a mass shooting? is there even any logic left in your brain?

by the way the number you cited is even wrong - holy fuck I never thought you NRA cocksuckers were this delusional.
>>
>139 replies
>38 posters
so this is what 3 American gun nuts rushing to defend their "culture"
>>
>>51722594

>A Los Angeles Times examination of Mass Shooting Tracker's data showed that in 42% of the 353 shootings the site counted in 2015, no one was killed.

>The most complete (and least confusing) data set, according to Fox, is kept by the Congressional Research Service, which released a report on mass shootings in July.

The research service's report said the U.S. averaged about 21 mass shootings per year from 1999 to 2013 in which four or more people were killed either in public or private.

That 15-year span saw 317 such mass shootings in which a total of 1,554 people were killed, and the number of shootings fluctuated “sporadically” from year to year.

So around 103 deaths a year. I was closer. Still nothing.

Again, the great majority of the shootings on that tracker are gang and or cirmonal related. Not random gunmen shooting at random innocent people. Nobody cares about nogs blasting each other.
>>
ITT: Angsty teenager hyped up on Green Day vs raging libertarian with an arsenal
>>
>>51722607
You all need to move here and start outbreeding the Mexicans immediately.

Please Poland.
>>
>>51722779
try and take it away ;)
>>
>>51722766
How dare you say that you little shit skin nigger jew.

I WILL FIND YOU AND SHOOT YOU!
>>
>>51722777
Because mass shooting is already legally defined. Four wounded in a shooting is just a mass wounding, retarded leftishit.
>>
>>51722814
We can't take away your culture, you have none! :^)
>>
>>51722805
Would love to desu. I love my country though
>>
>>51722618
>illegal to bring a gun to work
Never had a CCW and took my gun to work routinely if i was going to have to work late. Never one had a problem storing it in a secure location and my boss knew even though it was against all company policy.
>>
>>51722779
Your angsty rants are just as obnoxious and fedora-tipping as the the gun nuts. You and the other Americans arguing against you are shitting up the board with your gun debate SJW shit
>>
>>51722777
Why is "le stupid redneck killing innocent babies" even a meme? Most mass killings are done by liberal NEETs. I can't even recall a single mass shooting involving a stereotypical hick
>>
>>51722854
>Because mass shooting is already legally defined.
Pretty sure mass murder is the legal term. Mass murder refers to fatalities, mass shootings would obviously refer to anybody shot.
>>
>>51722521
Yeah I realized you are brainwashed enough to eat every turd the government feeds you with.
It's exactly people like you (sadly the majority) who allowed this bullshit to happen, and you call me spineless? You are the one who just silently accepts every new spying law spoonfed to you.
>>
>>51722766
Thank you.

Something of real sense in this thread.
>>
>>51722774
>>51722774
>>51722774
>>51722774
>>51722774
>>
File: 1440111058265.png (61 KB, 185x264) Image search: [Google]
1440111058265.png
61 KB, 185x264
>>51722936
>German
>Saying Americans are brainwashed over spying
>>
>>51722927
Uhh, bo. See the congressiobal report released this past july on this exact topic.
>>
>>51723028
no congressional* fucking phone
>>
>>51722854
I'm not even leftist but your logic just lacks any foundation. A few people wounded is still a shooting - what you want is the difference between mass killing/wounding.
>>
if you support gun control you are a kike enabler
>>
>>51722969
We emptied the country's insane asylums and said that they were all normal, just needed to take their meds. Well they don't take their meds when there aren't staff making them do it, but since we already let them freely into society as regular citizens, we're forced to sell them guns like normal citizens
>>
>>51722523
nah, when i made this thread i knew exactly how things would go. really i'm bored and just wanted to watch everyone argue
>>
>>51723079
Maybe asylums were the problem. Earlier sick bastards were sent to Australia with prisoners
>>
>>51722774
so you're saying you would be for more stringent background checks?
>>
>>51723053
Then I define a mass shooting as eight shot minimum. Mass means large, and four is not a large number.

That's your logic. Redefining terms to fit an agenda.
>>
>>51723128
Not him, but no. Put the mentally ill back where they belong so they can get the proper help they need in a safe area
>>
>>51723028
Several definitions seem to be in there. Not a legal definition in sight that I can see though, bo.
>>
>>51722936
Comprehension is not your strong point. We didn't accept it, we never acknowledged it in the first place and so never once changed anything about how we behave. are any one of us going allah ackbar?

Fuck, I worry about the guy next door than some government spook.
>>
>>51723210
government definition is four shot dead
>>
>>51722920
>planed parenthood shooting
>roseburg
>charleston
>isla vista

should I dig up more examples? you sure wouldn't tell me any of those were leftists.
>>
>>51720799
>>Government takes advantage of disarmed Populace
They already take advantage of an armed people. I can't imagine how your government could get more corrupt or incompetent
>>
>>51720490
>asking this question to a country that still doesn't use the metric system
>>
>>51723251
>elliot
>half jew brit / half southeast asian living in southern california
>redneck hillibilly

wut
>>
>>51723171
this

lock the mental back up in their prison

kill all those on death row

problems solved
>>
>>51723251
Literally one of these guys was a stereotypical redneck, do you even know what a hick is?
>>
>>51720490
They are the the seller. The weapon will detonate themselves if went unsold. It's not about the culture but about the money the jew being jew precisely
>>
>>51723105
Be be honest, whenever i'm really bored i look for threads like this. I'll take a contrarian position just to get some action going.
>>
>>51723251
Rose burg was a black guy hans.
Charleston and Planned parent hood were liberals.
isla vista kid was super neet.
"I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman"
>>
>>51723164
>Then I define
i don't give a single fuck what YOU define something as especially when it's incorrect

>Mass shooting is commonly defined as the shooting, but not necessarily murder, of four or more people with no cooling off period

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
>>
>>51723342
>wikipedia in charge of government definitions.
Lol no. The government definition is 4 dead.
>>
>>51723375
4u
>>
>>51723336
"To be honest"
>>
>>51723164
What? I didn't even redefine anything - it just makes no sense that you would differentiate between an actual fatality and a severely wounded person in a shooting.
>>
>>51723375
no that would be a mass murder you dumb faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x250
>mfw other countries cannot comprehend such freedoms

You poor oppressed bastards
>>
>>51723105
The volume of emotion you've spilled shows otherwise
>>
>>51723412
i've literally posted 3 times(4 now)
>>
>>51723342
Read the citation, idiot.

ooling-off periods" in between attacks.

How often do mass shootings occur?
Beginning in July, after the movie theater slaughter in Aurora, Colorado, we documented and analyzed 62 mass shootings from the last 30 years. As we delved into the research, we realized that robust data on this subject was hard to come by, in part due to the lack of clear criteria. We were focused on the question of how many times Aurora-like events had actually happened. We honed our criteria accordingly:

The attack must have occurred essentially in a single incident, in a public place;
We excluded crimes of armed robbery, gang violence, or domestic violence in a home, focusing on cases in which the motive appeared to be indiscriminate mass murder;
The killer, in accordance with the FBI criterion, had to have taken the lives of at least four people.

So it uses for more killed as the definition.
>>
>>51723400
"...for the purposes of this report,
“mass shooting” is defined as a multiple homicide incident in which four or more victims are
murdered with firearms, within one event, and in one or more locations in close proximity.
Similarly, a “mass public shooting” is defined to mean a multiple homicide incident in which four
or more victims are murdered with firearms, within one event, in at least one or more public
locations, such as, a workplace, school, restaurant, house of worship, neighborhood, or other
public setting."
Says the Congressional Research Service. You rmove, dumb faggot
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44126.pdf
>>
File: 1426493553891.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1426493553891.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>51723411
>mfw other countries will never enjoy the freedom to commit mass shootings
>>
>tfw i can

>go to local gun and sport shop
>buy 20+ rounds
>buy targets
>buy explosive targets
>go to beautiful outdoors back yard at my own house
>practice my aim
>then precede to enter my home
>clean my rifles
>sharpen my knives for the next day

>not a single life harmed in the process

god feels GREAT being not eurochucks
>>
>>51723341
>charleston
>planned parenthood

Do you even know what a liberal is? That's not a person who would shoot up a place because he doesn't like women aborting their children or a church because he doesn't like black people.

Was this part just skipped in your polsci class because it doesn't fit in your mind down there in Texas?

>>51723305
>>51723291
That's not the point I was making.
>>
File: GOLDEN EYE.png (243 KB, 1920x928) Image search: [Google]
GOLDEN EYE.png
243 KB, 1920x928
>mfw somebody tries to invade the US in the 21st century
>>
>>51723534
you do realise you can do that in pretty much any country right?
>>
>>51723578
Try that in Cuba and see how far you get.
>>
>>51723578
so based on my Day in that post

why should i be punished for what Criminals, terrorist and mental people do with weapons?

why not focus on
>Criminal justice system
>Foreign and domestic terror
>Mental Health System

Well?
/btfo
>>
>>51720490
It's not a problem with guns, it's a problem with Americans and American culture.

Perhaps this isn't as widespread as it seems but it feels like a lot of gun owners in the US have no respect for human life. People talk about how they cannot wait for somebody to try to commit some crime so they have the opportunity to shoot them. Hell, it's worse than that, there are people who want to kill you just for having an opinion (eg. "I can't wait until we can legally kill liberals" or something to that effect). It's unbelievable, a human life is worthless here (unless it's an unborn baby). You should never WANT to kill someone, if you have to because your life in in danger then you have to but you shouldn't be eagerly anticipating the day. On top of that you have loads of trigger-happy people who treat guns like toys and not deadly weapons and of course that leads to accidents.

I do support an individual's right to own a weapon(s) to defend themselves or for recreational use such as hunting. Like I said, the guns aren't the problem. Other countries do it just fine, the popular example is Switzerland I believe. It literally is the gun "culture" in America that is so bad. It's not something that can be fixed with legislation, people just need to learn some fucking trigger discipline and respect for your fellow man, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51723617
>third-world repressed socialist dictatorship
>representative of most countries

You can buy guns in basically any decent country m8
>>
File: artur.png (134 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
artur.png
134 KB, 800x599
>>51720490

1. A stupidly disproportionate amount of shootings are done by blacks and hispanics. The 'white' shooting rate in on par with Europe. If you removed all the non-whites from the USA, we'd be one of the safest countries in the world.
2. Mass murders comprise less than 1% of all shooting deaths.

Guns are not the problem. Banning them doesn't do anything to the homicide rate (inb4 'muh Australia', their homicide rate fell after the gun ban along with everyone else in the western world as part of a global trend), it just prevents them from being murdered with the big scary thundersticks.

The 'gun problem' is nothing more than a red herring to distract attention away from the real problem, which is namely gang shootings and the non-white crime rate. Focusing on the latter leads to a direct conflict with the dominant dogma of equality, where everyone is equal and there are absolutely no differences whatsoever between ethnic groups aside from outward appearances, or at least it ostensibly does, I'm still convinced that the ridiculous black/hispanic murder rates are due to a combination of shitty thuggish gang culture, proliferation of single mothers, and poverty, mostly the 2 former factors. The real problem is the USA's ethnic communities shooting people and not fucking guns, it's just politically incorrect to state 'blacks and hispanics need to stop committing crime, let's find a way to help'.
>>
>>51723578
Try that anywhere but the US and Canada, see how much you like prison
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 648x648
>>51720490
>live in a shitty SJW country that keeps Quebec hostage
>let the government do whatever they want to you
>he doesn't have the right to defend himself
>>
File: 123156575789.jpg (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123156575789.jpg
68 KB, 300x300
>>51723633
CANADA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>51721194

>suppressors already illegal

They're not illegal, you just have to go through an ATF background check that lasts ~6 months and register with the local police chief.
>>
>>51723633
>giving criminal, terrorist, mental people guns

americans will defend this.
>>
>>51723650
I know. Just being a smart aleck about it. Should have tried something with a bit more humor in it.
>>
>>51723782
>Damage control

Germans will do this

>not being more harsh on criminals
>not executing all those on death row
>not being more proactive and forceful in areas that produce terror
>not locking up mentals and autists

>muh human life has value

it does until you throw it all away or are born a genetic fuck up
>>
>>51723664
This is brutally it.
>>
>>51723633
the problem is the ability to buy weapons designed for killing humans along with the ability to buy a nearly unlimited amount of ammunition. those two facts combined make it very easy to kill a lot of people in a short period of time
>>
>>51723866
>weapons designed for killing humans
Why do you keep saying this

guns were literally invented for killing humans, so are swords, knives, pistols and so on
there are no guns that are for not killing and those for killing

just because it looks scary and black doesnt make it any different from a wood stock rifle

its the people that wield the tools, whether it be a gun or blade,

not the weapon its self

fuck
>>
>>51723664
well then what's the solution? blacks aren't going anymore, mexicans aren't going anywhere. they'll never stop shooting each other or stop committing crimes on a disproportionate scale. are we just fucked and have to settle for being brazil-tier forever?
>>
>>51723970
*anymore = anywhere
>>
>>51723916
>guns were literally invented for killing humans
yes and they fired what 1 round per minute? and they were more of a multi tool. now you have guns capable of firing hundreds or even thousands of rounds a minute and ammunition designed to cause maximum damage to a human. no one should be allowed to just buy shit like that off a shelf and casually walk around with it. even the people that wrote your constitution, the very same people you praise would never have allowed you to carry those types of weapons
>>
>>51720490
>criminals commit crimes
>law-abiding citizens arm themselves
I don't see what's wrong?
>>
>>51723664
>americans are more likely to be shot by another american than be the victim of mudshit terrorism
>>
>>51724025
My god you're fucking stupid.

Most mass shootings are done with handguns, not salt weapons.

>founding fathers would have never let you own those weapons

Prove it retard. They let private citizens own cannons and battleships at the time.

Saying the 2A only applies to muskets is like saying the 1a only applies to printing presses.
>>
>>51724072
Same thing in Canada, retard.
>>
>>51724072
>people are more likely to be murdered by a common criminal than by a terrorist
whoa
>>
>>51724025
>no one should be allowed to just buy shit like that off a shelf
We are very well capable of making our own gear. I myself have designed and successfully tested designs for a suppressor and an explosive bullet and i'm nowhere near the capabilities of a true gunsmith.
>>
>>51724128
and yet youre obsessed with terrorists attacks ruining safety, but dont give 2 shits about guns.
>>
>>51724036
Guns that are "gas-operated," use a small crystalline chunk found deep within the Earth to transport gas from an eldritch dimension where a dark and powerful god rests. The psionic energy from the god leaks through the gun in small amounts, causing normal, law-abiding citizens to turn into zealous berserkers that demand the sacrifice and blood of the innocent and good.

This is why people are for gun control.
>>
>>51723970

Fucked if I know, it's a big problem that isn't going anywhere anytime soon. A start would be to stop teaching non-whites that they're victims held down by the white man and their failures are therefore an extension of their victimization and to hold them accountable for their own actions rather than excusing them because of racism/classism/[insert ism here], stop making single motherhood a viable option for people by either stigmatizing it culturally + stopping the 'brave single mother' trope or by changing the welfare schemes, single mothers are practically crime factories and they seriously fuck up their kids...

Honestly most of this shit is due to black cultural degradation, you can't really legislate it away. The most effective solution would probably just have a generation or two of black kids raised in Asian/white foster families or somehow otherwise instilled with white American/European culture, but that's about as likely to happen as mass deportation. I don't know, but not having anyone in American society actually discussing the core issue itself rather than just poverty/racism or whatever is not helping.
>>
>>51720490
That's a pretty nice 1911, btw.
>>
>>51724222
You eve see the designs for a good sized truck bomb? Or the one that guy tried to set off in times Square a while ago?

Would rather deal with a shooter any day of the week.
>>
>>51724072

Same as everywhere else in the world.
>>
File: good-gun.jpg (27 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
good-gun.jpg
27 KB, 529x397
>>51724222
It's not like a gun is going to sneak on me on my sleep lmao
>>
>>51724072

So like everywhere else on the planet? ok.
>>
I will never understand those "militia" types.

>cant climb the stairs without farting
>think he can take on an army that has artillery and armor and is basically immune to small arms
>would probably get ptsd the moment first shell goes off

Not saying I wouldnt also own a gun (even if it is a civilianized bullshit version), but I wouldnt go around joining militias or some crazy retarded shit like that.
USAyans should really invest in outdoor skills. Just set up a shack in some woods somewhere. Plant some shit there, just for fun, like a small farm or something, since USA has huge outdoors. And so the next time giant chimpout/shooting happens, you are safe for a whole month..

Having a retreat innawoods is a bit more important then guns.
>>
The only right thing to do is put everyone in jail.
>>
>>51720490
Fuck off fucking cucк.
The problems is blacks and yellows and shitskins, basically all non-whites.
The white shooting are fucking rare as fuck. And if a person really want to shoot he can get a gun in any cunt.
Or if a madman who want to kill can not afford a gun he will use a fucking knife.
So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51724378
>Having a retreat innawoods is a bit more important then guns.

americans can afford both at the same time
>>
>>51720490
>literally millions of guns with now downward trend in sight
>implying you could actually ban guns
The USA is way too rural for banning guns to be beneficial or practical, banning firearms are a bit more practical in urbanized societies (like europe and most of asia) because there's a larger amount of petty crimes in a city and guns would just make generally bloodless crimes (like mugging and pick-pocketing) dangerous do to the large density of people and such.
>>
>>51724444
It's hard to shoot behind you while running away though.
>>
>>51724264
>>51723664
Yea this.
>>
ITT: Libchucks ignoring factual posts and damage controlling and b8ing

lmao
>>
File: 1449201877793.jpg (28 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
1449201877793.jpg
28 KB, 669x377
>its ALWAYS shitskins and non-whites
>>
>>51724931
>its ALWAYS shitskins and non-whites
>ALWAYS
And now you are so cool guy finding who said "always" and punching my face into this post.
>>
File: us education.jpg (250 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
us education.jpg
250 KB, 800x600
>>51720663
God dammit murica I tried to avoid calling you stupid but what is this
>>
>>51724931
>that guy
>mental health problem
>not in a crazy house forever

see
>>51723633
>>51722774
>>51723079

Stop damage controlling canada youve been BTFO enough by now

go suck a black dick
>>
File: adam-lanza-mug-story-top.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza-mug-story-top.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
>>51725187
>only white people are capable of having mental problems

cletus please. if your government didnt bendover backwards to gun lobbies and maintained proper education/criminal justice standards you wouldnt be in this situation.
>>
>>51725453
what the fuck are you talking about

race doesnt matter, if youre a fucking crazy mental faggot you belong in the nut house locked away from Society
>>
>>51725453
Fuck off you strawmanning chink
>>
>>51725453
>you wouldnt be in this situation.
It is you who is in some "situation", not the Americans tвн faм.
>>
File: 1449379833221.jpg (257 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449379833221.jpg
257 KB, 800x600
>>51725108
Just for your dumb ass.
>>
To the people of the world who are seeing this, I apologize on behalf of my fellow Americans. There's a significant chunk who are brain dead gun worshipping retards. These folks are pretty much terrorists with how far they go to intimidate people while 'arguing' for gun rights. The tide is turning against them, slowly but surely.
>>
2nd Amendment is finished 2bh.

>muh librulz eatin muh cake
>muh shayull naht be eyunfreyung't

GG faggots.
>>
The mass shootings only becomes mass shootings because americans can't run fast enough.
>>
File: 1441505657029.jpg (38 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1441505657029.jpg
38 KB, 636x426
i like how these types of posts always manage to assblast neoconfaggots and leftards.
>>
>>51725650
>canada so desperate he actually bought a USA proxy
>>
>>51725787
Wrong, native Minnesotan here.
>>
The Main Reason the USSR did not Attack the US (non Nuclear) was because of the Armed Population combined with the military made it impossible to take any city

sage
>>
>>51725942
I think it was because a non-nuclear attack would've escalated into a nuclear retaliation 2bh.
>>
>>51725942
>implying they even had the projection to reach the shores of america
the human meat grinder doesnt work when it has to cross an ocean
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.