[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Can someone in India explain why this ugly office-block looking thing is one of the most expensive buildings in the world? And a private residence to boot.
It's reportedly has a cost of 2bn $ and it has by far the highest reported cost per meter square at 53820$ with nothing coming even close to in this department. Is it a money laundry scheme and does the owner poo in the loo?
>>
>>51718293
The cost was inflated by the fact the had to install the first toilet in India.
>>
>>51718416
Does it atomize the poo and spray it onto the street below,in keeping with tradition?
>>
>>51718293
i'm pretty sure it's one person's residence

so they have to fill it up with a shit ton of tv's and furniture
>>
>>51718293
I read somewhere that they have 500 servants to look after that place
>>
>>51718530
>fill it up with a shit
you got that part right
>>
>>51718416
How do you know that.

Were you the plumber who installed it?
>>
>>51718530
>so they have to fill it up with a shit ton of tv's and furniture
> Australia-Canada shitposting supremacy war when? Poland's been slacking lately and the aussies are itching for a fight to prove their might
>>
File: 1449095207458.png (1 MB, 1136x958) Image search: [Google]
1449095207458.png
1 MB, 1136x958
>>51718416
>>
>>51718699
Honestly there's not much work for plumbers in India. Maybe when they're finally a superpower.
>>
>>51718293
Is that shit I see leaking out the windows?
>>
File: mysides.jpg (22 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
22 KB, 213x160
>In 2011 it was reported that Ambani had yet to move in to the home, despite its completion, for fear of "bad luck".[26] According to Basannt R. Rasiwasia, an expert in Vastu shastra, claims the home does not conform to Vastu requirements.[27]

can't make this shit up
>>
File: laughing yuropeans.jpg (22 KB, 233x369) Image search: [Google]
laughing yuropeans.jpg
22 KB, 233x369
>>51719285
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.