[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Columbia is the best place on earth, with the only other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 4-3603-Yoho-National-Park-RM.jpg (399 KB, 990x530) Image search: [Google]
4-3603-Yoho-National-Park-RM.jpg
399 KB, 990x530
British Columbia is the best place on earth, with the only other place with comparable living standards being Norway.
Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you cant
>>
>>51717128

Why haven't you moved there?
>>
Yeah, if you enjoy rain non-stop 10 months a year, BC is for you. East coast is best coast.
>>
>>51717170
I'm from there. The real question is why did I leave?
>>51717189
That's only if you're on the coast. The warmest, sunniest place in Canada is the Okanagan in BC.
>>
>>51717262
>muh Okanagan valley crops
Also BC is full of autistic weed smoking longhaired snowboarder hippies from the East Coast.
>>
>>51717343
Yeah that's true. But the real british Columbians born and raised here are pretty great. Its the most chill, laid back part of Canada.
>>
>>51717128
>Prove me wrong
I lived deep inland in BC for a good portion most of my life. People were either temporary residents with vacation homes, or relatively poor. Some of my friends grew up in poverty.

We had to do lots of fund raisers to keep our hospitals in working shape.

It's a beautiful place to grow up but you're delusional if you think it's some sort of 5 star hotel in terms of living standards.
>>
File: 1448238294119.jpg (59 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448238294119.jpg
59 KB, 960x720
I guess the tits are okay
>>
>>51717262
>moving TO ireland
What?
>>
>>51721572
yeah, what the fuck?
>>
Victoria and the BC interior are pretty nice but Vancouver is a complete overpriced shithole.
>>51717189
This.
>>
File: wrong footed.jpg (27 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
wrong footed.jpg
27 KB, 620x349
>>51721652
Agree, but you can't trust maps of the west coast they're always off by the odd foot or two
>>
>>51721652
Ya I just moved out to BC from Manitoba. Everything out here is stupidly extensive, you pretty much have to be born out here and inherent or be stupid rich to own property. The lower mainland has by far the worst drivers I've seen in Canada and everyone says how chill people in BC are, but people in the GVA seem pretty fucking rude compared to where I'm from. Then there's the people in Victoria who are a completly different and special kind of fucked. Senile, entitled, white folk. The nature out here is pretty damn beautiful through.
>>
>>51717128
The interior's the only good part where people live, otherwise I hope you have a job that pays well
>>
>>51723612
Where do all the hippies live?
>>
>>51717189
Shitty opinion.

OP is right, BC is gods gift to the world. Easterners get fucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.