[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 450x800
I cheated on my girlfriend last night. I kissed a girl from my uni at a social event at a bar. I feel horrible and thrilled at the same time and I can't tell anyone. What do I do?
>>
>>51714239
You fucking kissed one girl once. You didn't have sex with her.
Just don't do it again and don't tell anyone. Make sure you don't let the other girl tie herself into a relationship with you.
>>
>>51714239
Kissing isn't cheating you fucking 12 year old.
>>
Mods?
>>
Fuck you

Kill yourself

Slit your throat
>>
File: c0c.jpg (40 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
40 KB, 634x650
Normie
>>
>>51714239
Dude, you kissed her, it's nothing big. If you think your girlfriend will find out or if it bugs you, confess, say you were stupid, and tell your girlfriend you'll never do it again.
If not, don't do anything.
>>
>>51714239
isn't that serious OP, it was just a kiss, but if guilt is killing you, you could tell her what happened, she will be mad probably, but I'm sure she will forgive you
>>
>I feel thrilled
nigga this is the dangerous part
>>
>>51714534
>confess
lmao
>>
>>51715078

Oh look, a Muslim against truth and honesty, how novel.
>>
>>51714239
wrong board faggot
>>
>>51714239
If youre so beta as to feel guilty for just kissing another girl, your girlfriend probably already cheated you with the whole soccer team of your uni (without condom, of course)

stop being a little c.uck bitch
>>
>>51714239
>kissing a girl is cheating
Cut your balls off as punishment, since you obviously don't need/use them.
>>
>>51714534
>well now that you mention it anon
>i accidentally sucked a guys dick at a party last night
>sorry hehe it won't happen again ;^)
>>
>>51714239
Same happened to me OP. I was drunk and had a drunken kiss with a random girl. Told my girlfriend, she understood and wasn't even mad.

If you really love her, tell her. Honesty before everything m8. And don't do it again.
>>
>>51714239
Altijd nederlandser met zulke zooi waarom is dit land zo degenerate ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.