[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was a 1v1 war, who would you declare your allegiance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
If there was a 1v1 war, who would you declare your allegiance for?

I personally would fight for Mother Murica because Canadians piss me off.
>>
>>51707925
your state isnt even a tenth the size of canada, it wouldnt matter at all

stay poor and irrelevant
>>
delet this immediately
>>
how country can attack its raw base xdd
>>
>>51708012
>>51708016
LEAF INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE OUT IN FULL STRENGTH
>>
>>51707925
You might prefer Canada.
But if you side with them it is a guaranteed loss for you.
Now if russia or another country with nukes joins canada to fight the USA then everyone on the planet loses to nuclear annihilation.
The only way the USA goes down in this scenario by taking everyone else with them.
The thing that will kill america is [spoiler] america itself [/spoiler]
>>
>>51708131
How are you this dumb?
>>
>attacking your masters
*smugly smiles* with what? tea? what is your tiny island nation going to do to your master country? you are delusional mohammad
>>
>>51707925

canada because they are weak
>>
I'd destroy Canada, they're like Americans but without the greatness.
>>
>>51708131
I will join USA to create The Untted States of Russian Empire. Donald Trump will marry Natalie Polonskaya, they start our new royal dynasty.
>>
>>51708191
De que estas hablando?
>>
>>51708324
Huh?
>>
>>51708321
Sounds great to me.
The Amerusso empire (or Ruskamericano) will be unstopple.
>>
canada
>>
>>51707925
We would lose the war in a matter of days.
>>
File: 1422966304359.jpg (49 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1422966304359.jpg
49 KB, 555x407
Canadians are like Americans without an ounce of personality and a smug sense of superiority born out of what, maple syrup and weed?
>>
>>51708424
You'd lose a war against San Marino you bunch of faggot potheads
>>
File: canada pop map.gif (243 KB, 3125x2374) Image search: [Google]
canada pop map.gif
243 KB, 3125x2374
>>51707925
>Would you want to win or commit suicide?
That's a tough one
>>
>>51708598
Why don't you just blanda upp into one country?
>>
>>51708671
Because of Great Britain.
They still recognize the queen as the sovereign leader (head of state). Part of the treaty they signed to become independent. Have to work something out with that to buddy up.
Plus most Canadians are content being liberal shits. Of all the parts of Canada that would be likely to join, Alberta would likely want to the most (or Nova Scotia), and possibly the other western provinces.
>>
>>51708671
We tried. Our first "constitution", the Article of Confederation, even explicitly said Canada could blanda up with us if they wanted.
>>
>>51707925
Why would we attack clay we already own?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.