[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California Thread! Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: California Flag.gif (9 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
California Flag.gif
9 KB, 384x256
Yes, you're speaking to a genuine resident of Los Angeles. Ask me anything about the beautiful, multicultural, and very thirsty state of California.
>>
San Diego is better you fucking cunt
>>
>>51696943
Sup juan when will you come back and visit your family?
>>
Why do you have such strict gun laws and still manage to get shot on a regular basis?
>>
File: 11463542_m.jpg (63 KB, 565x848) Image search: [Google]
11463542_m.jpg
63 KB, 565x848
>>51696943

Why are you the worst state in the country?

Why is everyone from Cali a bunch of insufferable limp wristed fags?
>>
>>51696943
Why is everything so fucking expensive in LA? You call yourself """americans""" but you hate guns while loving taxes and needless regulation, why? Should Com..California secede from the union?
>>
>>51696984
No it's not.
>>51697010
Sorry, my name is Adam. I'm white and don't know any Juans. I do know an Enrique, though, but his entire family lives in LA.
>>51697032
I have no idea. It's really bizarre. I think it's because American culture prizes individualism, which has the unfortunate side effect of encouraging idiots to do anything they want.
>>51697045
The worst state in the country is Florida by culture and Arizona by terrain.
>>51697064
Only gas is super expensive. Everything else is comprable.
>>
>>51696943
209 here, please take some of your mexicans back.

>>51697032
stricter the gun laws the more in danger of being shot you are. most mass shootings happen in gun free zones

>>51697045
California is one of only 15 states in the union to actually fight for their independence. have some respect :^)

>>51697064
LA is a shithole. CA is not as liberal as its often thought of. It is in parts, and certainly a lot of the dense hive-cities like LA or degenerate strongholds like sanfrancisco have lots of noise and waving around, but CA if a great and prestigious state, and many people with good values and lots of weapons live in the northern and mountainous parts of california.
>>
>tfw San Diego will always be better than LgAy
>>
File: 1449117184416.gif (2 MB, 344x224) Image search: [Google]
1449117184416.gif
2 MB, 344x224
>>51697249
>>51697273

>these guys actually like California

literally Mexico and you are all Mexicants
>>
>>51697408
>le butthurt flyover state face
>>
>>51697408
You shouldnt judge california untill you have listened of its wonders as presented by huell howser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZerNezDhs
>>
>all these buttblasted jelly nerds talking shit but in the end it will be California they will visit if they come to US or travel in US

poetry

we also have the hottest girls
>>
>>51696984
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
>>
File: 1362340449932.jpg (98 KB, 380x243) Image search: [Google]
1362340449932.jpg
98 KB, 380x243
you are becoming a dystopia desu

the ineptness and shadyness of the terrorist attack and its subsequent handling by the authorities confirms it so much
>>
Why don't you go conquer Baja California and make California whole?
>>
How many celebrities do you see on a daily basis?
>>
>>51696943
what's the deal with water over there
>>
Are you excited for El NiƱo storms to come in?
What's the best rooftop bar in downtown?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.