[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is reserved for people who legitimately hate the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1430238857290.jpg (31 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1430238857290.jpg
31 KB, 479x492
This thread is reserved for people who legitimately hate the people they are forced to share a country with.

Get in here.
>>
reporting in
>>
FINLAND MENTIONED LOLOL
>>
Burger man reporting in. Seriously what happened to this country, liberalism scares me
>>
>>51693851
>hating Finns
For what purpose
>>
>>51694057
>le liberalism is bad meme

go to bed kiddo
>>
File: trump pepe builds wall.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe builds wall.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
If Trump doesn't win I'm [spoiler]Literally going nowhere
[/spoiler]
>>
File: 4ad.jpg (48 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
4ad.jpg
48 KB, 500x367
You don't even begin to imagine what I've seen with these eyes.

I've seen self-proclaimed liberals making excuses for actual slave-drivers

I've seen people cheer treason as something good

I've seen people laugh at the misery of others

I've seen a swedish woman tell a turk to attack a random nerd and then cheer when he suckerpunched him from behind

I won't tell you more of some the things I've seen because deep down, you do not really want to know what I've seen.
>>
>>51694112
You and he probably aren't talking about the same liberalism.
>>
>>51694362
then he shouldn't call it liberalism because that doesn't mean what he thinks it means

social progressivism or something would be more apt
>>
>>51694404
No, they think they're promoting freedom, allright
>>
Another Finn reporting in.
Could be worse though, proven by >>51694294
>>
Gonna move out as soon as i can.
>>
Hello.
>>
I hate the low standards, expectations to always be outgoing, and how stupid most of the population is. I am in the deep south, but the rest of the country doesn't look much better.
>>
they whine too much and are pretty scummy for a nation that talks about muh christian values so much 1/10 feel no connection at all with
>>
>>51694634
Slightly related question: Where would you recommend moving to in the south that has relatively low living costs?
>>
>>51694827
Different anon. Check numbeo. There's a balance between price and amount of people/social area.
I'd recommend North Carolina. Nice balance of costs and people.
>>
whadayuwanted?
>>
>>51694827
North Carolina is the best place in the south to live barring Virginia (if you count it). It has all of the pleasant aspects and fewer of the terrible parts of the south. Tennessee is pretty good too, the people are very nice.
>>
Ausländer reporting in.

Swiss people are cunts.
>>
>>51694878
>>51694987
Thanks anons
>>
>>51695203
Where do you live now?
>>
>>51694827

Savannah or Charleston
>>
Northern Ireland here.
Smicks, all of them. Our government is a fucking joke too.
>>
>>51694404
He's not the one who decided to call communists liberals
My guess is the jews desu
>>
>>51695225
Commiefornia (wasn't my choice though)

Florida up until last year

Now that I'm legal I'd like to get out of here ASAP

>>51695261
Are both of the Carolina's nice places?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.