[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You are a cuntry > Will you ever be able to own your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: BorisJohnson.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
BorisJohnson.jpg
101 KB, 1500x1000
> You are a cuntry
> Will you ever be able to own your house?

1) Flag
2) Only if I manage to secure a high-paying job and wait until I'm 50 before trying to buy it
>>
>>51693115
1. Flääg
2. Yes, I already have.
>>
>>51693115
1/flag
2/uncertain but my parents were very lucky with the housing market so not impossible with their help. On my own no
>>
Only if I emigrate
>>
I don't want an own house uezs.
>>
1. These colors don't run.
2. Maybe if I'm lucky. I'm in my mid-20s, and a few of my friends have managed to buy houses at this point, but those have all been foreclosed houses so they were super-cheap.
>>
Nop, property orices went up by 100% since 2009.
>>
We're the champions of silly high mortgages in the Netherlands. I believe only Luxembourg has sillier mortgages. So I can buy a house soon enough.
>>
File: Nederland-schuldenlast-2011.png (31 KB, 555x378) Image search: [Google]
Nederland-schuldenlast-2011.png
31 KB, 555x378
>>51694092
>>
As long as I don't try to buy in shitavik.
>>
>>51694943
icy bro
>>
>>51694943
Best Icelandic 'city' 2bh.
>>
>>51697583
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Literally a shithole full of expensive housing and foreigners
>>
>>51693115
That's a lie.

Just don't buy a house in London you idiot. Houses in U.K. are cheap as fuk
>>
>>51697815
Says the Canuck. 150k would get you a shitty terraced house in a shitty city in the UK. The same amount of money ($300k) can get you a beautiful lakeside cabin in Canada. You are very lucky.
>>
Shit mindset. So what if you buy a fucking house? Is that all there is to your life, sitting around in some small space where you watch tv and degrade? Even being sad you can't do that. The boomers fucked you up with their rationale of permanence
>>
Yeah in a few years once I am done with school

Houses around here arent that expensive, like $150k
>>
>>51697973
Firstly, that doesn't count because you could probably buy a nice lakeside cabin in bumbfuck Scotland or something if you wanted to at a similar price.

Second of all, even though Canadian housing costs less in the U.K. it doesn't mean that it isn't expensive as fuck for Canadians who live in Canada. We are a poor as fuck people desu even without the retarded drop in value for our currency.
>>
Yes and no, I am lucky that my parents bought up when their business did well in the 90's, when they went cash poor they were asset rich so they lived of that, they gave me a house for my birthday and I thank my lucky stars everyday because ill never to able to get one on my own
>>
>USA
>Yes

The idea of it scares me though. Being so shackled to one piece of the world, with a debt burden like that? I don't know, I guess we'll see if it ever becomes necessary.
>>
>>51698417
Forgot to say I'm aussie, so yeah, chinks wrecking havoc on property prices in sydney ill never be able to get a house if it weren't for my parents
>>
>>51698552
I envy the fuck out of you.

I see no way I'm going to be able to buy a house in Toronto in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>51698620
You could always buy a condo.
>>
>>51693115
inherited 2 properties. feels good.
>>
>>51698620
What are prices like there? Any chinks in toronto messing with the prices? I know there's like a huge chink population in vancouver or something right, does that mean the prices there are crazier?
>>
Yes, because I'll move to Lithuania where my neighbours wont be pakis too.
>>
A) It aint me
B) Only in Detroit
>>
>>51698963
Toronto's situation is like Sydney I'm guessing.

The average detached home price in Toronto is over 1,000,000 Canadian dollars. With an average salary of 60,000 at best (not including how income tax, property tax, sales tax, etc. actually cuts this down to around 25-30 thousand in reality) there is no way I can afford a house here.
>>
>>51693115
Depends on where in Germany. Here in Munich you can't get a new single family home for under 500k, somewhere in East Germany you can get a new one for under 100k
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.