[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really feel bad for people who live in ethnically homogenous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I really feel bad for people who live in ethnically homogenous countries

must be boring never being able to discover other cultures and people.
>>
>>51687956
they have /int/ for that
>>
>>51687956
That's what traveling is for
>>
>>51687993
This. Multiculturalism is the death of diversity and culture.
>>
I saw a black woman last week. Weird, I even stared a little.
>>
>>51687993
what if you can't afford to travel shithead ?
>>
>>51688144
then work some more and save up so you can, whiny faggot.
>>
File: das it maine.jpg (12 KB, 195x275) Image search: [Google]
das it maine.jpg
12 KB, 195x275
>>
>>51688144
Well.
I wonder if maybe there's a bunch of media on these places... And a device you could use in your home to talk to people around the world...

By God, we could wonder. Couldn't we?
Just imagine. You could pick up a brick of fucking paper and peer into the lives of people around the world. Or you could find a magic box in your own home with some kind of broadcasting signal that tells you about these wonders in vivid color. OR SOME OTHER MAGIC BOX. WHERE YOU COULD CONNECT WITH THESE PEOPLE.

I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THAT SHIT YOU STUPID FRENCH NIGGER!
>>
I wish people with other cultures just fucked off desu.
>>
2bh there are people from all around the world here but everybody is BR so it kinda doesnt count
>>
>>51688094
I don't understand why you faggots don't understand that cultures come and go. That said, any old world country that wants to protect its demographics against outside influence is fine by me. That doesn't mean I think it's okay to round up existing populations and expel them, though.

Over here, though? Naw. We're multicultural, and that's our character. I like it that way, but if Norway wants to stay Norwegian, so be it.
>>
>>51688333
Nice digits

And yes, that famous Dutch friendliness... Who could resist the charms of a people who are as personable and warm as Germans, as humble as the French, and as relevant as Belgians. You guys sure are swell. It's truly a pleasure every time I encounter one of you. Really, I can't say enough just how fucking splendid it is to meet someone from the Netherlands.
>>
>>51687956
go shill on goybook or something
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.