[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should Europe deal with the growing Muslim population and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: OC.png (18 KB, 542x353) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
18 KB, 542x353
How should Europe deal with the growing Muslim population and increasing risk of another terror attack?
>>
Embrace Islam.
>>
We should do what we've always done historically when a religious minority has become a pain in the ass and it's become politically expedient to blame problems on them.

Pogroms/genocide is the answer.

It will help the Israeli/Palestine problem because then you and the muzzies will have a shared history of oppression by yuros.
>>
>>51685433
isn't judaism as a religion pretty violent too though?

I mean christians can distance themselves from the crazy shit in the OT because muh jesus contradicting it, but Jews pretty much have to run with that + a whole bunch of crazy shit from their other scrolls.
>>
Guns and military training. Actually, they should look for inspiration in Israel.
>>
>>51685433
If there was a button that would remove all the Muslims from the earth, would you press it? I would.
>>
Genocide tbqh
>>
>>51685433
convert insh'allah

convert, pay jizyah or die
>>
>>51685685
Yes
>>
>>51685685
No, I would destroy that button.
>>
>>51685666
We already have better guns and training than Israel
What we need is some kind of bullshit sob story to pull out our ass every time someone questions what we're doing like those sneaky fucking kikes do with "muh holocaust, everyone trying to get us strong independent jews down, we dindu nuffin"

Basically we need to play the victim
>>
>>51685771
>cançuck
Not surprisingly
>>
>>51685826
I meant for every citizen. I doubt the average European is better trained than an Israeli and has guns.
>>
>>51685433
Kill them all.
>>
>>51685918
>I doubt the average European is better trained than an Israeli

because shooting unarmed pally teens requires hardcore black ops training right?
>>
>>51685969
Alright leftkuck.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/57555144
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.