[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If israel hasn't built your country a war memorial, it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447502693908.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1447502693908.jpg
272 KB, 1280x960
If israel hasn't built your country a war memorial, it isn't a real country
>>
>>51684797
אה זה בבאר שבע
>>
>>51684797
For being he sickest cunts?
>>
>his country doesn't have varopis memorials in at least five foreign countries
>his country isn't mentioned in at least two other national anthems

shiggy
>>
>>51685557
>A captured veteran of the early European campaigns stated: "I cannot understand you Australians. In Poland, France, and Belgium, once the tanks got through the soldiers took it for granted that they were beaten. But you are like demons. The tanks break through and your infantry still keep fighting."

>Rommel: "Those aren't colonials. Those are Australians, give me two divisions of Australians and I will conquer the World."

>A German battalion commander wrote: The Australians, who are the men our troops have had opposite them so far, are extraordinarily tough fighters. The German is more active in the attack but the enemy stakes his life in the defense and fights to the last with extreme cunning. Our men, usually easy going and unsuspecting, fall easily into his traps especially as a result of their experiences in the closing stages of the Western [European] Campaign. The Australian is unquestionably superior to the German soldier:
>1. in the use of individual weapons, especially as snipers
>2. in the use of ground camouflage
>3. in his gift of observation, and the drawing of the correct conclusions from his observation
>4. in every means of taking us by surprise....

BTFO
>>
>>51685557
>his country doesn't have an entire war cemetery on foreign soil
>>
>>51685557
>varopis
What in the actual hecks happened here desu senpai
>>
>>51684797
yeah i know that statue
looks great tbqh
>>
>>51685605
>too stupid to run away from tanks when all you have is a Lee Enfield
>>
>>51685468
No, for being a good goy
>>
israel has war memorials for the soldiers of practically any half relevant cunt on the plant, including memorials for countries that fought us
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.