[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I order authentic recently used Japanese school girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: school girl panties.jpg (423 KB, 1800x800) Image search: [Google]
school girl panties.jpg
423 KB, 1800x800
Where can I order authentic recently used Japanese school girl panties?
>>
>>51681646
>Not going straight to japan, and ask a high schooler for her panties

You are the most powerful race in the world, you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>51681646
Probably some jap equivalent to craigslist
>>
>>51681688
I don't have charisma, but I do have lots of chlorofoam. I need to work on my technique though first. j/k

>>51681690
I know there's subrebbits for selling panties, but all I find are slutty panties and thongs, not the pure version panties, and most probably they are not school girls either.
>>
File: 1373284789268.gif (994 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1373284789268.gif
994 KB, 500x279
>>51681646
>lived in japan with host family
>had a qt pre-teen daughter
>tfw she would hand me her dirty clothes to wash

Illusion killed for me right there. Worst stench I've smelled since OP's mums vag.
>>
Wait for Playstation VR
>>
>>51681851
What did the ass part of her panties smell like? Pls respond
>>
>>51681900
Well I didn't grab them and stuff them in my face, I couldn't risk any shenanigans. Her dirty socks smelled like rotten orange peels and her dirty clothes smelled like she spent most of her time in an indian shop.
>>
>>51681646
What is wrong with you
>>
>>51681966
I used to steal the used panties of our young maid in the laundry at night. She was 3/5, but had a nice, tight body. I didn't smell her panties, but I rubbed it on my dick until I was about to cum. One time, I took one of her clean panties from her bag when she was sleeping, and I smelled it. It was so flowery, so girly smelling. Then I proceeded to rub it on my dick, and came in the panties. My plan was to let the cum dry and put it back in her bag, so she would wear her panties with my dried cum on it. A few days later, she left the house. I have a hunch she noticed something wrong with her panties, that she discovered my dastardly plan, so she left immediately. In retrospect, that was a stupid plan. I should have just came, then washed it after wards, or just leave it spoiled but cum free.
>>
>>51683072
I shouldn't have typed that, the NSA might use it against me in the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.