[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the actual fuck. Every flight I've gone to asia to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1024x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1024x694
What the actual fuck.
Every flight I've gone to asia to visit China, Japan, Hong Kong, every single North American I've talked to who catches the flight before transfering to another flight says they are going to Thailand.

Thailand.

What the actual fuck.
>>
Thailand is alright, if you're just there to have sex and drink yourself silly you might miss the charm of going.
>>
>>51681042
What's unique about Thailand over other Asian countries? I actually wanna know t.b.h.
>>
>>51681042
>implying there is anything better to do than ladyboys in thailand
>>
>>51681065
It's a bit cheaper? I don't know, they are kinda their own people and shit. What's unique about humans?
>>
>>51680997
>you wouldn't fuck a ladyboy
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
Why not go to sweeden. Or Japan. Or greece. Or Italy. Or france. Seriously.

Thailand.

I remember one time when I was 19(I'm 31 now). Hadn't ever travelled outside north america. Hs friend comes back all bug-eyed like he saw 4k for the first time.

Him- "You gotta go to thailand man."

me- why

Him- You just gotta go.

He didn't explain. Now I know why. People may say they go for beaches and cheap food. And partying. But we all know why they go.
They go for the cheap sex.
>>
>>51681065
fucking shit... why americunts are so burger bugger idiots?

IN FUCKING THAILAND YOU CAN FUCK ALMOST EVERYTHING ANYTIME ANYWHERE VERY VERY VERY CHEAP AND DRINK SHITTY BEER AS WELL

ALSO IN THAILAND YOU CAN GET FUCKED ALMOST BY ANYONE ANYWHERE VERYVERYVERY CHEAP

_CHEAP_ IS THE KEYWORD NOT _FUCK_
>>
>>51681156
You seem rather upset.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>51681204
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

sorry for calling you burger and bugger... aaand cunt, really

have a nice weekend
>>
>>51680997
Thai is a popular tourist country? Wow, didn't know that living under my rock.
>>
>>51681328
Thanks senpai
>>
>>51681142
Cuba is closer to you, Cuban women will suck you dry for a pack of sigarettes and they're not mutilated men. Of course, if you have a yellow fever, you should go to Thailand, kek.
>>
>>51681353
There was a fucktonne of Russians in Vietnam when I went there which has holiday palces not very different from Thailand
>>
>>51681440
Will Cuban women help me solve my missile crisis?
>>
>>51681573
They have their silos ready for any kind of charge.
>>
Why would anyone buy sex if you can get it for free in latin countrys? Women there love white cock and are incredible easy there.
>>
My parents have a house in Thailand. It's pretty cool to visit. Nice and friendly people and great food. Also good weather.
>>
File: 1440717551071.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1440717551071.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
friend of mine and his dad used to travel to thailand together, mainly sex tourism.
i have been told its pretty fun
i dunno man
>>
>>51682248
>with his dad
Are such things common in Germany?
>>
>>51682281
>Not fucking prostitutes with your dad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.