[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did art died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
when did art died?
>>
>>51679915
post modernism
>>
When a pastanigger stole a glorious Indian's work and passed it off as his own, earning millions of dollars in the process

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist%27s_Shit
>>
>>51679915
I never died
>>
>>51679975
im an artist and i say it died. Duchamp and Pollock are great examples. every shit tht couldnt work in Europe was sold in USA since you and art are like Greenland and military
>>
>>51680067
rude tbqh bolan
>>
>>51679915
americans killed it
>>
>>51680159
you have to live with it
>>
>>51680165
true
>>
>>51680180
if it hurts others then i am quite alright with it
>>
>>51680220
not really its disgust about your homeland but you used to it anyway
i hope when usa collaps art will be a thing again
>>
>>51680255
Only if the muzzies win.
>>
Art Blakey died in 1990
>>
File: fontaine_by_duchamp.jpg (47 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
fontaine_by_duchamp.jpg
47 KB, 640x559
>>51679915
here
>>
>>51679915
When objectivism stopped being the focus.

Libtards created Hitler
>>
>>51679930
this
>>
>>51680305
agree
>>
>>51680326
Would you please stop to instrumentalize our great leader.
He is dead, he didn't died for you like Christus.
>>
>>51680305
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4059997.stm
Fucking keks were had.

Although tbqhf I don't see the problem with all this. Now instead of making you feel art makes you laugh. Great stuff.
>>
when humans discovered it
>>
>>51680393
>americans
>>
>>51680425
>poolands in cusktan
>>
>>51680433
;) american rethorics.
a place for European peasant is in usa, never forget about it John
>>
>>51680443
bolan pls lrn the engls

only then will u be great artist of majesties
>>
>>51680443
BOLAN DRAW PICSHURE
>>
People who major in art should be neutered.

You dont need an art licence to practice art. Just like the world doesnt work on happy thoughts and your feelings, economy does not work on hobbies. I dont know why do people who work hard every day have to support these useless leeches of society. How the fuck are these artists not darwin'd out of economy of society? They are completely useless. Why do these artists get to do their hobby, without doing the work first? The world works on jobs, not on hobbies, if you want to eat, you must also work, no food comes without work, and nothing else comes without work.... yet these fucking artists are literally jewing us all.

>modern art
Money laundry operation I say. I bet the industry and drug money stands behind it, legalizing and officializing their illicit money through "modern art".
>>
File: you.jpg (45 KB, 558x418) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
45 KB, 558x418
>>51680541
>>
>>51680541
You don't live in a libertarian laissez-faire wonderland though.

A shit ton of people earn large sums of money by gaming the system through all sorts of little connections they make. That's what the most successful people at these art schools do, they make connections and earn their place in some little jew club and pat each other on the backs.

That's how politics work as well.
>>
>>51679915
Art is not dead, artists are.
>>
>a pole being butthurt

Is this just a concurrent theme in every thread now?
>>
>>51680648
Art is not dead, it's in a coma. And artists are pulling the plug.
>>
>>51680794
your responce is true butthurt my friend
>>
>>51680834
>responce
>implying I responded to anyone
>literally responds with "n-no u"

Keep the tears coming, my butthurt polak
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.