[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what? I'm fucking sick of this fucking attitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cunt.jpg (9 KB, 200x109) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
9 KB, 200x109
You know what? I'm fucking sick of this fucking attitude 4chan in general has against Australians. You know why we "shitpost"? Because the rest of you post such pretentious pseudo-intellectual bullshit the only way worth responding to you is through trolling you dumb asses.
Did you know Australia is 2nd in the HDI index? That's right, our nation full of people who half-ass literally every aspect of our work ethic is the 2nd best in the world, behind some fucking bjorns who struck oil.
That's why we're assholes. Because as stupid as we are, as drunk as we are, and as lacking in seriousness as we are, we know we're richer, happier and more efficient than your shitty country. And we're not even trying.
>>
Hahaha you will always be kangaroo slave to Canadian
>>
>>51679726
Fuck you this is a proxy, i can smell new zealands grubby fingers all over this
>>
>>51679726
Nice copy and past of a comment faggot.
That shit ended up on /r/4chan.
>>
>>51679726
>forever a kangaroo jockey
>>
>>51679868
No I posted this earlier today I never meant for it to go on reddit.
>>
>>51679868
>browsing reddit
>>
>>51679916
It's not even right though.
As an Australian, I speak for all Australians when I say I shitpost to hopefully exchange our world renown banter
>>
>>51679954
It was just stupid bait I made up it doesn't have to be right or wrong it just has to do it's job.
>>
>>51679942
>being american
>>
>>51679982
>not being american
Why wouldn't you want to be in the country with the most freedom
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39 KB, 616x294) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39 KB, 616x294
>>51680037
>5th
>>
>>51680069
>Wikipedia
>>
>>51680069
>not the list showing America has less freedom than many countries

You had one job XANGGG
>>
>>51680069
Nice photoshopped pictures koala nigger
>>
>>51679726
You're forgetting rule 1 of being an Australian-

We don't give a fuck what foreign cunts think
>>
Hiroyuki Nishimura cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful Australian fist banging against them shook the rooms walls. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed open under the Australian assault

What Hiroyuki Nishimura saw in the doorway stunned him
A large, well tanned man, with an outback hat on his head and a Zyzz tattoo on his shoulder.
"G'day mate". bellowed the man, as he walked towards Hiroyuki Nishimura. ''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off mate".

Hiroyuki Nishimura knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight an Australian, his website was destroyed.

>"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Hiroyuki, "I'll expose my anus like you exposed my janitors"

>The Australian man smiled as Hiroyuki began to undress in front of him
"Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick". Hiroyuki Nishimura tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen mate" continued the Aussie; "You'll have to do a sexy dance, at the moment an erection is like a 4chan pass, I'm not getting one because Hiroyuki Nishimura isn't doing anything for me"

>Hiroyuki Nishimura stood up and began to sway his body from one way to the next. He could see the Aussie begin to smile, and he could see his penis begin to stand. Hiroyuki Nishimura was, at this point, in tears, and completely humiliated. "Thats right mate, keep crying you soft bloody wanker" laughed the Aussie. "The floods of tears right now could drown Queensland", he bantered.

>Hiroshima Nagasaki looked at the Aussie and got down on all fours. He turned round and said "P-please, just fuck me and leave"
>The Aussie laughed once more and looked at Hiroyuki Nishimura
>"What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?".
>The Aussie left the room, with Hiroyuki Nishimura by himself, in a puddle of tears, his anus exposed to the open air.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.