[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did all this rape happen in Italy and Provence? they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: J_Haplogroup_Semitid.png (492 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
J_Haplogroup_Semitid.png
492 KB, 900x550
when did all this rape happen in Italy and Provence? they are greener than Algeria. did I miss something in history?
>>
File: E1b1b.png (509 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
E1b1b.png
509 KB, 900x550
this one is even more shameful
>>
File: map-02-06.jpg (288 KB, 1400x813) Image search: [Google]
map-02-06.jpg
288 KB, 1400x813
>>
IIRC Muslims conquered large parts of Italy and Southern France during the Early Middle Ages, getting so bad to the point where they sacked the Vatican multiple times (most famously in 846). The Italian lords called upon the Normans to help drive them out, which worked in Sicily and Naples, but lead to the sacking of Rome in 1084 by disgruntled Norman soldiers as well.
>>
>>51676391
Its probably greener because of higher population density not higher genetic concentration.
>>
>>51676585
>americans

Yes im sure muslims pushed the romans back and occupied them.
Ofcourse the byzanthians let them pass all the way through their land to do JUST that.
>>
>>51676564
Interesting theory. This would suggest that ancient Greeks came from Yemen. Note that Sardinia doesn't have a "J", so it could only be Greek and not Phoenician.
>>
File: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (176 KB, 2133x1245) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_R1b_World.png
176 KB, 2133x1245
>>51676391
>did I miss something in history?
Yes, "muh rapes" is a meme, haplogroup J is a very broad and old category associated with Mediterranean cultures and the older they become the more diffused they become in the racial sense and geographically.
>>
File: 8000BCE-haplogroups.png (418 KB, 1294x665) Image search: [Google]
8000BCE-haplogroups.png
418 KB, 1294x665
>>51676802
Haplogroup J is now theorized to have an indo european connection

Now is not the time to make assumption based on ydna because our whole view is being radically changed
>>
>>51676802
much more likely is that the Roman Empire was really big and lasted literally thousands of years meaning there was a shit ton of genetic drift in the Mediterranean especially to the heartland in Italy
>>
>>51676864
No, not one scientist believes this

People think to recently about where certain dna came from

They think in terms of memes like Romans, Arabs and Slavs

In reality most genetic patterns that you see today happened thousands of years before these groups even existed
>>
File: timeline_comparison.gif (133 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
timeline_comparison.gif
133 KB, 1400x1400
>>51676427
And E1b1b has old european subclades, it entered europe over 12000 years ago

You people need to stop making these threads if you dont have basic knowledge of the subject
>>
>>51676912
you can't deny the impact Rome unifying the Mediterranean had.
>>
>>51677068
Yes I can. Before the Roman empire the y dna spreads were almost the same.

We already know these haplogroups were associated with neolithic farmers and had been there for thousands of years beforehand

Its not a mystery
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.