[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vietnamese here, first week on /int/. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: dum7ooz[1].jpg (96 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
dum7ooz[1].jpg
96 KB, 600x900
Vietnamese here, first week on /int/. AMA.
>>
>>51675186
Why would you do this to yourself?
>>
Have you ever played this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
Will you be my girlfriend?

If you have a small feminine penis that's still okay.
>>
s a i g o n
a
i
g
o
n
>>
>>51675186
ARE YOU A VIRGIN? HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR? WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING? LUNCH? DINNER? DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU SHAVE ANY PART OF YOUR BODY? WHICH PARTS? DO YOU DRINK? WHAT DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN? WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE? WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON? WHAT DID YOU GET AS YOUR LAST PRESENT? WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST PRESENT EVER? ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? IF SO, HOW MANY? LEVEL OF EDUCATION? DO YOU WORK? IF YES, WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU HAVE? WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND'S NAME? HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN ANYONE WHO DIED? ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP? DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING MARRIED? WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON GAY MARRIAGE? IF YOU HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN CHEWING SNOT OR SHOVING CHEWED UP FOOD UP YOUR NOSE, WHICH WOULD YOU DO? DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH? HAVE YOU EVER MET ANYONE FAMOUS? DO YOU HAVE ANY RICH FAMILY MEMBERS? HOW MUCH MONEY IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR WALLET? DO YOU READ? IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK? HOW MANY HOURS A DAY DO YOU SPEND ON THE COMPUTER? HOW MANY FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE? HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN YOUR OLDEST FRIEND? IS YOUR OLDEST FRIEND YOUR BEST FRIEND? DO YOU EVER THINK LIFE MIGHT ALL BE A DREAM? HAVE YOU EVER CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE? WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? WHAT SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM ARE YOU ON? WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON ABORTION? DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A DEFORMITY? HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU BEEN TO? HOW BIG IS YOUR HOUSE? DID YOU GROW UP IN A RURAL, SUBURBAN, OR URBAN AREA? HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIMENTED WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX? HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKYDIVING? DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS? WHICH NEWS STATION? OR DO YOU GET IT OFF THE RADIO? HOW MANY PUSH-UPS CAN YOU DO? DID YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? WHAT KIND OF COMPUTER DO YOU USE? HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP? WHAT IS THE MOST MONEY YOU EVER MADE IN ONE DAY? ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL? NEITHER? HOW TALL ARE YOU? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A PICNIC? DO YOU LIKE PIZZA? HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT MATH?
>>
are you South Vietnamese? the one we failed to protect
>>
>>51675203
Bored.

>>51675213
Yep heard it plenty in movies.

>>51675215
Only if I get myself a girlfriend first.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 427x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 427x344
*It aint me starts playing*
>>
>>51675255
what the fuck? I posted a sad twitter frog
>>
>>51675186
Do you have any fresh new memes for us?
>>
>>51675255
Yep, born and bred in Saigon.

>>51675315
Vietnamese memes are pretty shit but I'll try.
>>
Ayy my Viet bro
>>
How muco for your sucky sucky long time?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 359x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 359x410
Whats your favorite band?
Mine is napalm death
>>
>>51675533
Fifteen dollars each.

>>51675640
Viet Cong.
>>
>>51675186
Shut up you baka gaijin, prove that you a Vietnamese and not some English teacher in Vietnam.
>>
>>51675186
post the scenery outside the window
>>
who was your favourite invader?
Amurica, Chinese, French, Japan or Australia?
>>
Enjoy being keked by the Chink you backstabbing commie.
>>
Post proofs
>>
Going to my Vietnamese friend's wedding in January. I'm super excited to go to Ho Chi Minh.
>>
File: 20151205_110115.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
20151205_110115.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2560
>>51675771
>>51675838
>>51676109
Pic related or check it.

>>51675918
France because I've met many French qts here.

>>51676147
3 things you need to remember: Cheap good beers, shit traffic, stay inside district 1.
>>
>>51676232
I'm gonna be staying at his house in District 3. District 1 is the most modern one in the city, right?
>>
>>51676232
nice cable management
>>
Shut up Ping Nguyen and go back to the rice fields
>>
>>51676306
Of course number 1 is best
Number 3 is not as good as number 2
Number 5 is worst
>>
>>51676346
> ping
Try again monkey
>>
>>51676408
Of course the """"""""""canadian"""""""""" would know all about chink names
>>
>>51676306
Yeah, but district 3 is pretty great too. I don't know if you will ride a car or a motorcycle but watch out for the dust as well, and the fucking heat. Besides the shitty traffic of course.

>>51676325
That's a relatively nice cable management, yes.
>>
Do you know where I can find a mildly comprehensive list of the differences between Vietnamese dialects? (Mostly, North vs. South vs. overseas Viet)

I want to look it up, but I have no idea what keyterms to type in as my Vietnamese is not that good.
>>
>>51675186
What would you say to this black man?
>>
>>51677247
Just did a quick search for you: http://maxreading.com/sach-hay/phep-bo-dau-hoi-nga-trong-tieng-viet/phat-am-khac-biet-giua-hai-mien-nam-bac-39507.html

Most Americans who can speak Vietnamese speak in Northern Vietnamese dialects I think.

>>51677373
"Combo breaker, nigger."
>>
>>51675186
There used to be a vietnam poster here a while back, he was a great poster but he disappeared, hopefully you will live up to his name
>>
>>51677547
both still post here fag, there are two, one is an expat
>>
>>51677585
It's 4.
>>
>>51677464
The northern dialect gets taught in schools, but in areas with a high Vietnamese population, the Southern Vietnamese dialect is predominant for everyday conversation.
>>
Do people in Vietnam feel like they won the war or lost it?
>>
>>51677672
That's understandable, many Vietnamese went to the US right after the war and they made up quite a lot of Vietnamese population there. Northern dialect is said and taught to be the "right" one though, even in here, for example Vietnamese singers north or south will always sing in that northern dialect because it's more legit or some shit.

>>51677673
Won, but depends on whom you ask.
>>
Day 53: They still didn't realize my flag is moroccan
>>
>>51677884
>day 53: they think I'm a Moroccan impersonating a vietnamese
>they still have not realized I'm Somali
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.