[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fixed the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447617034169.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447617034169.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>Iran becomes Persia with zoroatranism as religion
>Russia annexes Belarus, Ukraine
>Serbia annexes Bosnia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia
>Turkey becomes the Byzantine Republic; population is of slav/mediterannean ethnicy, eastern orthodox religion
>Communist China unifies with Taiwan and becomes the Republic of China, nationalist, conservative and free market oriented
>Same thing that happened to China (becoming free market conservative and nationalist) happens to all commie nations like Vietnam, and Korea unifies
>Iraq becomes Babylon Republic with native religion, alphabet, etc
>liberals are exterminated from the world
>Countries with non national identity are annexed by the closest one that has, ie Belgium is absorbed by France, Ecuador by Colombia, Eritreia by Ethiopia, gulf states unify under the banned of the United Arab Emirates and so on
>some dead cultures, languages and seicts like aztec, traditional mongolian and japanese rictuals are revived
>>
you forgot India, Pakistan and africa
>>
and brazil stops existing
>>
>>51674077
bringing back aztec religion is a totally cool idea bro
>>
>>51674077
>liberals eliminated from the world
>90% of the worlds scientists are killed
>the remaining population is extremely violent and willing to go to war over even small issues.
>humanity wipes itself out in < 3 generations

I guess maybe if you're a nihilist you fixed the world.
>>
>>51674138
>Africa

Egypt goes back to its traditions as in the ancient times. Algeria annexes neighbooring arab states. Nigeria, Ethiopia, South Africa and Congo are subsaarian powers. Irrelevant countries in the gold coast all unite and become Ghana.
>>
>>51674077
>Iraq becomes Babylon Republic with native religion, alphabet, etc
>some dead cultures, languages and seicts like aztec, traditional mongolian and japanese rictuals are revi

It's a good idea.
Brazil bro
You are interesting.
>>
>>51677178
I agree
It is of good understanding
Brazil bro has revolutionary the world
>>
>>51674077
>Countries with non national identity are annexed by the closest one that has

Who annexes America?
>>
>>51677664
Jamaica
>>
>>51677664
The first one to annex you.
>>
File: 1447908933189.jpg (88 KB, 608x626) Image search: [Google]
1447908933189.jpg
88 KB, 608x626
>>51677737
>>51677743
>jamaica tries to annex canada
>britain burns down their white house
>>
>>51674077
>more religious shit
Whew laddie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.