[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eighth Crusade WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 231x218
>1453 never forget
>>
>>51673165
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Crusade
>>
FUCKING KEBABS DESTROYED THE LAST BASTION OF ROMAN LEGACY LIKE IT WAS SO CITY TO PILLAGE, PUT THEIR MUSLIM SHIT ALL OVER IT, FUCK I WISH I COULD GO BACK AND GIVE BYZANTIUM TANKS AND ARTILLERY
>>
>>51673216

>The Eighth Crusade is sometimes counted as the Seventh

directly from the page
>>
>>51673216

>Muslims won

Feels good
>>
Crusaders contributed a lot to the fall of Constantinople. Fuck your cross-bearing greedy manchilds.
>>
>>51673244
Blame the Latins. They're the ones who sacked it first.

Venice pretty much single handedly destroyed Byzantium.
>>
>>51673442
maybe if the orthos weren't slaughtering latins left and right we wouldn't have had to use the 4th crusade to sack their city
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 720x718
>>
>>51673502
Turkey =/= Ottomans

Also I find it hilarious that they had to rely upon kidnapped Christian children to run their administration.
>>
>tfw Karamanids could have won.
At least I am happy to know that, in a paralel universe this beautiful flag became a symbol of huge amount of land.
>>
File: world peace.png (799 KB, 2839x1899) Image search: [Google]
world peace.png
799 KB, 2839x1899
>>51673502
A better idea.

Inshallah.
>>
>>51673775
As a Turk I really wish we hadn't adopted Islam when we came to the middle east. If we were Christian then Europe wouldn't be so hostile to us and we would be able to integrate and live in harmony eventually. We would have been part of the Enlightenment and we could have kept ourselves bleeding edge in science, art, architecture etc. Instead we took Islam so we could get good relations with Arabs, which didn't last long at all anyway. We got keked by their culture and even though we were strongly influenced by Europe too we became a half-breed that wasn't accepted by either. We were stronk for a while but we got arrogant and stopped giving a shit about modernization. Our European subjects didn't like us and neither did the rest of Europe. The only European alliances we've ever had were either because we were stronk or because of strategic reasons. I wish we could have had an alliance with the Poles, I admire the Commonwealth. Such a shame, even for the Balkans since they would have accepted us and been happy as well as a part of a (more) powerful empire. /rant

Btw how would you prevent both your empire and mine from getting totally keked by all the Arabs, Indians etc.? I would probably prevent them from moving to white lands and encourage Europeans to go to nonwhite lands. Keep the whites separated and breeding while the immigrant whites slowly make those lands white enough.
>>
>>51673570
>they had to rely upon their slaves

you can start studying previous oghuz reich of seljuk empire.
>>
>>51674250
>Btw how would you prevent both your empire and mine from getting totally keked by all the Arabs, Indians etc.?
Either assimiliation to the culture or genocide. There is no other way really. Even germshits knew that when they took the lands form us.

> I would probably prevent them from moving to white lands and encourage Europeans to go to nonwhite lands. Keep the whites separated and breeding while the immigrant whites slowly make those lands white enough.
Good idea.

The thing with Islam is that when used correctly it's a good religion, just like paganism.

Also, Commonwealth was shit. It never should've been Commonwealth, but Polish Empire instead. We should have polonised them all. Also, keeping one dynasty on the throne instead of elective monarchy and stupid democracy.
>>
File: 1434324766648.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1434324766648.png
1 MB, 1162x850
DEUS VULT
>>
File: crusade.jpg (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
89 KB, 800x800
>>51673165
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM
There is still time, brother.
>>
it just want it to be called constantinople. istanbul sounds like a donair franchise
>>
>>51673165
>Automan Empire
>Mum Look Sultane
>Ayyy U Mad Chaliphate
>>
>>51675546
automans roll out
>>
File: 2000px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png (592 KB, 2000x1404) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png
592 KB, 2000x1404
>>51675546
uu funny gige :DDd
>>
>>51673460
Probably not single handedly since Byzantium was already on a long, painful slide towards irrelevance and obsolescence ever since Justinian's bankrupting wars and the rise of Islam

But it was still pivotal
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.