[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do emus even compete? Daily reminder that if you live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: you'redead.jpg (88 KB, 924x924) Image search: [Google]
you'redead.jpg
88 KB, 924x924
How do emus even compete? Daily reminder that if you live in this country, you are accepting being keked by the fauna
>>
So what do you do in that situation, like knock it down with a broom or can you just pick it up off your wall, or do you just leave it and hope it goes away?
>>
Why don't you just shoot it?
>>
>>51671811
What is that, and is it venomous?
>>
watch what you say, lads
He is monitoring this thread
>>
>>51671811
fuck I want one

Imma drain my pool n fill it with sand and get one of them

how many dollarydoos abonon?
>>
>>51674919
It's a goanna, they can grow up to 7ft

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-04/nsw-man-finds-1.5m-goanna-in-backyard/7001660
>>
It blends in with the overgrown shrubbery in the yard

Mow your lawn, problem solved
>>
>>51675305
I remember as a kid we use to go camping and the people next to us would always bring birds a goanna literally got in the bird cage and ate them the families kids were crying so hard pretty fucked up to be honest.
>>
>Mr Holland managed to take a picture of the goanna, which he had printed from his digital camera.

And everyone who had a slightest semblance of competency with technology cringed
>>
>think Australian fauna is just a meme
>see this

rip ausbros
>>
>>51675417
the nigga doesn't even have a computer
>>
>>51672492
>>51674432
Just leave it. It will go away on its own soon enough.
>>
Call Pistorius to deal with it.
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>Shitting yourselves over a goanna
Pansies.
>>
>>51674432
Do you shoot your black widows in murika ?
>>
>>51674432
Slingshots are illegal though.
>>
>>51675124
Top kek
>>
>>51675305
I've caught one which was about 6ft long and he was a big old bruiser covered in scars and had claws about 4-5cm long.
Really impressive beasts.
>>
>>51676473
How and why would you catch a goanna?
>>
>>51676534
Survival training in the army
Yes, he was killed and eaten. I don't recommend it because

A- they'll beat the shit out of you with the tail and claw you up and
B- they taste like really greasy fish
>>
>>51676212
Yes.
>If problem cannot be solved with bullet, problem does not want to be solve.
>>
>>51676602
That explains the school shootings
>>
>>51676212
I shoot rubber bands at them desu
>>
>>51676586
Are they not a protected species?
>>
>>51676175
>implying I don't have an iguana

Pic related, it's me and my bitch (hes 4 ft long now btw)
>>
>>51676630
Not around me :)
>>
>>51676631
what a qt
>>
File: Eastern_water_dragon.jpg (96 KB, 1000x709) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_water_dragon.jpg
96 KB, 1000x709
>>51676631
I had an eastern water dragon that used to hang around the house, he was about 4ft long, you could feed him bits of chicken and kitchen scraps
>>
>>51676648
Are the army exempt or what?
>>
>>51676879
More of a case of 'don't really want to eat him' but if we don't, we'll all starve.
Literally 4 days into a 6 day run without much more than a musli-bars worth of nutrition per day, kind of makes you consider things you wouldn't normally chew on.

But yeah, leave them alone unless you're desperate, that and they'll fuck you up if you don't get a hold of them properly
>>
File: reddit the frog.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
reddit the frog.png
94 KB, 396x385
>you don't and never will live in a country with monitor lizards
>>
>>51672492
Just leave it alone, they very rarely hurt anyone. It'll get bored and leave soon enough, if it's really in the way just yell at it or shoo it away with a stick.

>>51674432
Because it's not hurting anyone, I'm all for shooting things that are nuisances like wild dogs, pigs and feral cats, but goannas are harmless. It's nice to see them hanging around.
>>
>>51677393
is op pic real?
Can goannas climb walls?
>>
>>51679971
nevermind I just see
>>51675305
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.