[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Most Underrated Europoor Cities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (375 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
375 KB, 1500x1000
10 most underrated European cities:

10. Porto
9. Mostar
8. Seville
7. Salzburg
6. Verona, setting of Romeo and Juliette
5. Bruges
4. Tallinn
3. Helsinki
2. Glasgow, Europe's city of culture 1990
1. Budapest

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/travel/travel-guides/10-most-underrated-european-cities?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=traveltaboola#slide-10

Are they right?
>>
Are these the most underrated overrated cities? They're all quite widely known afaik
>>
>>51670754
That is what I thought.
>>
>>51670425
10. Porto
>I guess but isn't Lisbon also underrated, and its better than Porto...

9. Mostar
>what?

8. Seville
>Yeh i thought it was nice certainly not a well known Spanish city in the UK.

7. Salzburg
>Its not underrated its just Austria...

6. Verona

>Certainly one of my favourite cities in Italy, don't know anyone else who's been.

5. Bruges

>famous

4/3

> lol

2. Glasgow

>literal shit, i saw a list that had fucking birmingham in the higher up places, the UK is shit don't bother.

1. Budapest

>literally a meme city and one of the most famous places especially for young people, personally i didn't like it... shitty transport difficult to get around, lots of gypsies and poor people. Wierd language.
>>
>>51670425

>Glasgow

I live there and it's shite m8. I can personally name 50 Euro cities better than Glasgow.
>>
>>51670425
>Glasgow
hahaha.. wait, what? Glasgow is irredeemably shit, the worst place in Scotland if not the UK. you should send this guide to Islamic State in the hopes they might drop a bomb there, it would be quite the improvement
>>
>>51670425
>Seville
>Budapest
>Glasgow

These cities are not underrated.

>>51672509
>>51672547

I'm from France and I know a lot of people that have been there, all told me that was very nice.
>>
>>51672642

Maybe compared to some arab ghetto.

Than again, nah. I would say Glasgow is equally shite to a random arab ghetto.
>>
Trying to decide if i should do a UK/Ireland trip or Eastern Europe trip, need halp
>>
>>51670425
Helsinki is ugly as fugg desu. If you go further away from the actual city center, you will see grey almost commie block like main streets with mediocre restaurants. It reminded me of the 60s here.
>>
>>51673684
Can confirm, it's shit
>>
File: kizil.jpg (183 KB, 1280x838) Image search: [Google]
kizil.jpg
183 KB, 1280x838
>>51670425
>Top 10 underrated cities.
>All of them are overrated cities except Mostar and Talinn.
Why news sites are such shit nowadays? Back then journalism was something serious. I hope bloggers will take over those idiots in 10 years of time.
>>
>10. Porto
agreed
>9. Mostar
slavshit shithole #9001
>8. Seville
agreed
>7. Salzburg
agreed
>6. Verona, setting of Romeo and Juliette
agreed
>5. Bruges
No, like 95% of Belgium it's fucking shit
>4. Tallinn
Russian-infested tourist-trap shithole
>3. Helsinki
Shit
>2. Glasgow, Europe's city of culture 1990
Ultra shit
>1. Budapest
Are you kidding? Every fucking normie nowadays won't shut up about fucking Budapest and Prague. "Underrated" is the last fucking thing which comes to mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.