[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your cunt's equivalent of Angelina Jolie? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
What's your cunt's equivalent of Angelina Jolie?
You know, helping the children in some shithole, make statements for peace (while not naming any politicians that cause the wars), equality, women's rights, muh refugees etc.
Every cunt must have something like this.
>>
>>51660877

It's a first world thing.
>>
I saw Alberto Barbosa at a grocery store in Lisbon yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him if he wuz kangz and shiet.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing a 17th century map shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him beatbox as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen empires in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be european and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of them and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any brazilian infetterence,” and then turned around and wept at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by smacking his lips really profusely.
>>
File: catarina furtado.jpg (183 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
catarina furtado.jpg
183 KB, 1280x854
Portugal
Catarina Furtado, TV presenter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catarina_Furtado
>>
File: Roth Singularität.png (420 KB, 1092x233) Image search: [Google]
Roth Singularität.png
420 KB, 1092x233
>>51660877
Claudia Roth

Leader of the German Green Party
In all her life, she has never made a single political decision concerning Germany that was translated.
>>
>>51660877
my ex
>>
Bono??
>>
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>51660877
Angelina Jolie is brazilian
>>
>>51660877
Ewan Mc Gregor

In France, they all do charity business, but you can watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x72_EAyoLg
(french olympic medal swimmer with a miss france)
>>
Audrey Hepburn
>>
File: 0000025658.jpg (69 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
0000025658.jpg
69 KB, 770x433
Can't think in anyone now, we have this chick Nicole Neumann, obsessed with adopting dogs and other PETA related stuff tho
>>
>>51661422
Wow I can almost feel that's it's 2015 by the way he's staring..
Spooky.
>>
File: nicole_neumann_a13.jpg (79 KB, 450x638) Image search: [Google]
nicole_neumann_a13.jpg
79 KB, 450x638
>>51661808
And she was quite controversial in the '90s for being "hot at 12"
>>
>>51660877
Emmanuelle Béart, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ms28_emanuelle-beart-ambassadrice-unicef_people

She even looks like Angelina (hot, naive, plastic surgery...)

>"We tend to forget it because we think we live in high spheres... But then a child comes and asks, "why this", "why that..." It's so refreshing"

I listened to her speech because I thought she would say something practical.
>>
>>51662005
yeah, like Bardot, human beings who made their career on their body tend to identify with oppressed animals once their career is, unjustly, over.
>>
File: vaselinajolie.png (60 KB, 225x229) Image search: [Google]
vaselinajolie.png
60 KB, 225x229
>>51661422
>that progressive, illuminated, ideologically superior 2015 face

>>51661472
since when?
>>
>>51661422
It's the current year, and it's important for me to acknowledge that.

Thanks Weedman!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6YgaIHNo1Y
At 20, Emmanuelle Béart had spent 4 years in Canada. She grew up in the South of France, it's weird how she had a strong accent, which she completely lost.

unrelated, but YT gave nice "first casting" related links
a bright red in the face young Isabelle Adjani https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWKfhPLeIWU
>>
>>51662513
>unrelated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FB15WhwF7M
>>
File: le faithful german leader.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
le faithful german leader.png
125 KB, 500x500
thread needs more angelinas.

Merkel also fits some requisites obviously.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.