[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can see the good in a lot of countries and would like to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: saudi_arabia.jpg (78 KB, 583x411) Image search: [Google]
saudi_arabia.jpg
78 KB, 583x411
I can see the good in a lot of countries and would like to see relations improve with a lot of countries, but seriously fuck Saudi Arabia. Should've invaded them instead of Iraq desu
>>
>>51659638
>fuck Saudi Arabia
Show some fucking respect, they have shitloads of oil.
>>
>>51659698
Wasn't the invasion of iraq mainly because of oil?
>>
>>51659734
No, it was because of Saddam Hussein bluffing about his military capabilities.

He was a damned fine bluffer.
>>
>>51659959
They still did nothing against the USA, yet was invaded twice.
>>
>>51659959
That was the "official" motive.
>>
they'll run out of oil in this century

and you'll see them decaying into oblivion.
not even leftists will help them when they do.

Because they had all the money in the world.
and they didnt think forward.
>>
>>51659959
>Implying the fucking CIA and NSA, not even mentionning the DIA, NGA, and to a lesser extent Homeland security didn't have a better knowledge of Saddam's ballistic capability that the bearded fuck himself
>>
>>51660327
>they'll run out of oil once they have $100 trillion more dollars in reserves
>>
File: goose.gif (965 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
goose.gif
965 KB, 245x250
>>51659959
Yeah right
>>
File: ..3.png (181 KB, 448x463) Image search: [Google]
..3.png
181 KB, 448x463
>>51661933
>in Ferraris and Leopard Tanks
>>
>>51661933
>reserves
>saudi arabia
Pick one. The UAE and Oman may be actively investing, and reserving their oil money, but Saudi Arabia spends almost all of it on useless crap that isn't going to help them when the oil runs out.
>>
File: Powells_Poop_Trucks.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Powells_Poop_Trucks.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>51659959
>No, it was because of Saddam Hussein bluffing about his military capabilities.
>He was a damned fine bluffer.

Nah it was because Powell the anus had some nice drawings of imaginary WMDs that saddam allegedly had
>>
>>51662061
they realized it through

they slashed public spending and adopted some new policies
>>
>>51659698
>Show some fucking respect, they have shitloads of oil.

What i don't get is why don't USA just invaded Saudi Arabia and all the sandcountries who have oil in order to bring """""""""""""""""""freedom"""""""""""""""" and """""""""""""""""""""peace""""""""""""""""""" like they do pretty much anywhere else.

Can someone redpill me on this ?
>>
>>51659638
news just in : the west doesn't give a flying fuck about arabs killing other arabs

see : bachar killing 1/4 millions of its citizens and still being praised as le based secular leader

saudi arabia never fucked with westerners
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.