[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just arrived in america >for the next month, there will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (174 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 480x480
>just arrived in america
>for the next month, there will be an Australian shitposting as an American to make Americans look bad
What are you gonna do about it c*ckboys?
>>
pls make america look more bad than its already looked here
>>
>>51659629
>shitpost to make americans look bad
Slice heads to make muslims look bad
Drink vodka to make russians look bad
Be a shitlord to make Deutch look bad
>>
>>51659682
Only butthurt commies dislike america here.
>>
>>51659629
>visits a different country
>browses 4chan
>not traveling and talking to people
>not picking up women with your accent
>not having fun
>>
>>51659629
Have any yank strangers talked to you in the street yet?
>>
>>51659682
>>51659753

Top-tier banter lads.
>>
>>51659629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlbZXz7l8c
>>
>>51659764
Who is there to pickup in USA? Cute rednecks are always dating their brothers and nobody want to fuck black BBW!
>>
>>51659629
I'm cringe at you using cu.ck british english under the American flag
>>
>>51659629
you absolute madman
>>
>>51659682
>look more bad

It's 'look worse' Alberto. Don't thank me, I'm just here to help
>>
>shitposting to make Americans look bad
Bit late on that m8
>>
>>51659764
>Auslardian shitposters
>normies
pick one

The severity of autism required to do what they do here every day eliminates all hope of talking to a qt.
>>
I travel a lot, and when I find myself in obscure countries, I derail shit threads by posting and getting the attention of flagfags.

You can use these powers for good, Aussie.
>>
>>51659821
Boris you're trying to hard. The fact of the matter is 90% of Americans never leave the country. The only foreigners we encounter are Mexicans, asians, indians, and arabs.

If you're European, you speak English with an accent, and are at least average looking, you'll have an easier time getting laid. Even Russia seems foreign and exciting to Americans.
>>
>>51659783
I plan to search him out and make small talk with him
>>
>>51659896
Reminds me of a friend of mine that had the opportunity to live rent free in a relative's apartment in downtown Manhattan for a summer. He spent the summer as a shutin NEET marathoning every Dragonball related anime and manga and saw none of the city and met nobody.
>>
>>51660153
That's a fucking shame. Manhattan is so big that he could've legitimately talked to 100 women a day.
With those numbers, no matter how shit you are, you can meet people and at least have fun.
>>
>>51660007
Wait, what? There's whole towns of russians in US, leave alone families.
>>
>>51659629
>travelling for hours and hours on a plane and spending all that money just to shitpost on 4chan

Just get a proxy you pathetic retard
>>
>>51660300
A drop of water compared to 300 million people
>>
>>51660300
Those towns are rare and only the people around those towns would interact with Russians.
In California and New York, foreigners are more common, but there is still a tiny bit of appeal.
>>
>>51660547
I'm used to slavs in Chicago desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.