[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the face of every mainstream music in the USA Canadian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
144 KB, 500x500
Why are the face of every mainstream music in the USA Canadian?

>Pop: Justin Bieber
>Rap: Drake
>R&B: The Weeknd
>Rock: Nickelback
>EDM: Deadmau5
>Country: Tim Hicks and Dallas Smith

W-what's going on here?
>>
is weed legal there yet?
>>
>>51657174
Literally none of those are most popular in their genres right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 258x245
>>51658358
Feel free to """correct""" me
>>
Americans just suck at making music. Even with 300 million people they only have a handful of good artists like Queen and the Rolling Stones. If they want to be on par with Canada they need at least another 800 million people.
>>
>>51657174
Because you two are the same
>>
>>51657174
>>Pop: Justin Bieber
He's pretty popular, but i can name a few people more popular. Adele, lorde, etc
>>Rap: Drake
Again, he's pretty popular, but not as popular as tupac, lil Wayne, Nicky minaj.
>>R&B: The weeknd
Never heard of this group, but despite not listening to R&B I can say I've heard of the black eyed peas, who are clearly more popular
>>Rock: Nickelback
This is a joke right? Nickelback is popular, but not as popular as nirvana, cage the elephant, etc.
>>EDM: Deadmau5
Hate to say it, but skrillex is more popular.
>>Country: Tim Hicks and D
Never heard of these guys, despite occasionally listening to pop-country. Basically every country star is more popular. Zac brown band, Toby Keith etc.

I don't know where all these groups/people come from, but none of the groups you named are the most popular in their genre.
>>
>>51657174
because Canada IS the USA
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 3840x2160
>>51659009
I can picture what you look like and the kind of weirdo you are lmao

This nigger said lil Wayne and 2pac
>>
>>51659250
Both more popular than drake. You can't deny that.
I don't listen to rap so I'm not really well versed
>>
>>51657174
ITT it's 2010
>>
>>51659302
>doesn't listen to rap
>"but I'm right though"

You're so stupid it hurts to read your posts
>>
>>51659302
Go back to /r/hiphopheads
>>
File: le 2015 man.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2232) Image search: [Google]
le 2015 man.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2232
>>51659318
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.