[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this... There is a lot of chemical weapons, some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jp_aunshinrikyo_logo_flag.gif (17 KB, 326x217) Image search: [Google]
Jp_aunshinrikyo_logo_flag.gif
17 KB, 326x217
Riddle me this...

There is a lot of chemical weapons, some of them piss easy to make even for a high school graduate with access to wikipedia. Why do muslim terrorists always just shoot some people and then blow themselves up, instead of doing it the Aum Shinrikyo way?

Are chemical weapons haram?
>>
well, they are not that smart
>>
If I was a terrorist i would get some highly transmittive disease and would go to work in soup kitchen and infect the food i give to the poor.
It would take the authorities for ever to fidn me and i could infect thousands
>>
>>51654432
Getting infected wouln't be all that easy. The moment you know of any outbreak, it's quarantined as fuck.
>>
>>51654628
I could just go to Africa and get ebola or some shit
>>
>>51654322
>a high school graduate
Well there's your answer.
>>
>>51654322
Chemical weapons may be easy to make, but they sure as hell aren't easy to use (effectively). Take the anshinrikyo in your OP image, they had enough Sarin gas to kill thousands, and how many did they kill? 12.
And guess how many people were killed by two kids with guns. 15.

notice something?
>>
>>51654866
Plenty of western born terrorists were upper class university students.
>>
>>51654322
Well, first of all, while super scary, the Aum Shinrikyo attacks killed just a few people. Just shooting people is both easier to do and to train for, and just more reliable.

Bombs and poisons still demand some skill and can easily fail in various ways without the necessary experience.

Also, the buying of ingredients may put you under suspicion. While buying guns, illegal or legal is relatively easy.
>>
>>51654966
They rushed it a bit to be honest.

Still more than 6000 were wounded.
>>
Because they must die too, that way they die "in battle" and get their 72 virgins.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.