[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a hotel and there is a lot of british workers who stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: OS49097[1].jpg (5 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
OS49097[1].jpg
5 KB, 120x120
I work at a hotel and there is a lot of british workers who stay here.

There for I just have to adress the elephant in the room as I've experienced a lot of british people lately.

Are the english living memes?
>>
they're very rude and always complain about every little thing
>>
File: 1375362725306.jpg (213 KB, 619x412) Image search: [Google]
1375362725306.jpg
213 KB, 619x412
>>51649081
Yes we are.
>>
>>51649672
that's one type of them, the ones who have enough money to come to the us

the other ones who are worse depending on your personality are the drunk lads u see in southern europe every summer
>>
yea 2bh
>>
I wonder what compels Americans to shitpost. Is it because the thread isn't about you and you want attention?
>>
I also work at a hotel OP.

British come in the following types

1. Super fucking petty whiny fags that complain about the tiniest little fucking thing but blow it up to disproportion, writing bad reviews on the internet, writing directly to the General Manager, etc.

2. Dickless sterile keks that represent some kind of Law firm/Bank that always order kek beverages like Earl Grey and English Breakfast Tea.

3. Loutish drunk assholes that I sometimes mistake as Australians
>>
>>51651242
talking about how you're awful tourists, which is the truth, is somehow shitposting now?
>>
>>51651359
>kek beverages

The meme reaches new heights.
>>
File: 1427550097198.jpg (6 KB, 123x112) Image search: [Google]
1427550097198.jpg
6 KB, 123x112
>>51651359
>3. Loutish drunk assholes that I sometimes mistake as Australians
>>
File: Superhans.jpg (52 KB, 1018x572) Image search: [Google]
Superhans.jpg
52 KB, 1018x572
>>51651359
>tea
>kek

Pick one

>Aussies are excellent, would 100% rather be the Arch Bishop of Banterbury having a laugh with the lads, than some gimp receptionist.

Do your willy receded every time you call have to call Rowdy Collin from sales 'Sir'?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.