[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your lives are nearly spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 960x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 960x1145
Do you smell it? The scent of fear? I remember both Paris and San Bernardino reeked of it! You filthy american civilians cannot hold your cities from our legions of orcs and wolves of ISIS! We will run you down, tear you to pieces, and drink your blood. The lives of you infidels are almost spent. Let your lands run with blood! We will slaughter you all! Come forth my Armies! Allahu Akbar! Here ends all your filthy infidel bloodlines! Let our legions come forth! To war!
>>
>>51646542
k
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 546x510) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 546x510
These ones die first (Foley, Sotloff, etc). Then the Crusaders. Then you, America. You will all die last. - Send out word, there is a price on these filthy infidel heads! Your mountains, skyscrapers, and architectural domes will be your tombs!!! ROOOAARRRR!!!
>>
Hello :D Where are da burger :DDDDD
>>
Hobbit movie was pretty much purely fanfiction wtf was that all about?
>>
>>51646542

>be ISIS

>get bombed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pZDmwnMoFA
>>
No wonder why people are joining ISIS. Its because they are orc wannabies inspired by Peter Jackson's Hobbit & LOTR adaptions, whom enjoy committing these treacherous acts. They wish they were orcs so they join ISIS, the one thing similar to them in almost every way.
>>
>>51646784
They tried to make it too kid-friendly and it just ended up being boring.
>>
>>51647143
nice! Like the orcs, they are made for getting themselves blown up.
>>
>>51646784
the jews at WB wanted 3 movies but there isn't nearly enough content for 3 movies
>>
>>51647294
They just extended the battle scenes for the purpose of portraying the orcs as some brutal jihadist like army. Unfortunately, this inspired ISIS to be like them. Now look what we have?
>>
File: Saucisson.jpg (108 KB, 525x346) Image search: [Google]
Saucisson.jpg
108 KB, 525x346
>>51646542
Look upon mon saucisson and despair.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.