[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do northern hemisphere fags survive? It's way too cold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-19-05-53.png (188 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-19-05-53.png
188 KB, 1080x1920
How do northern hemisphere fags survive? It's way too cold
>>
We don't desu (to be honest) senpai (family)
>>
>>51636158
Are you a wog or what?
>>
>>51636158
you adapt to it. seriously all kinds of hot climate fags immigrate here and within a year or 2 they are adapted.

the sad thing is that the people bitching about the cold every year are almost always white urban faggots
>>
I know right? It's summer and in Europe and America it's freezing cold right now.
>>
>>51636158
Jesus Jones! How do you survive there - it's way too hot!

Anything over 15 degrees is absolutely haraam.
>>
Coldness doesn't bother me but the lack of sun really fucks with your head
>>
File: 65785678.jpg (81 KB, 732x423) Image search: [Google]
65785678.jpg
81 KB, 732x423
>>51636287
it's not even cold yet
>>
>>51636318
>wanting Sun
>>
>>51636311
23 degrees is jumper weather 2bh lad
>>
>>51636158
>23
I start to shiver at 25 lad
>>
>>51636344
you know nothing
>>
7° and 85% humidity rate, 100% comfy
>>
>>51636158

I'm from Manchester and this morning I saw the sun for the first time in nearly two months, it was truly a wonderous sight anon, it's been grey clouds and rained pretty much non stop that whole 2 months.

This is what it means to be a Northerner.
>>
>>51636318
fuck the sun, i've been at war with that faggot since day one
>>
>>51636238
In my experience Coldfags cry about the heat more than Heatfags do about the cold which is understandable since you cannot fucking escape a hot dry weather like you can with the cold.
>>
>>51636158
>Maroochydore
Why is that place so shit, ƒam? I went there last year.
>>
>>51636585
I hear the same old lines from everyone every winter. "Too cold", "too much snow", "I'm ready for summer" etc. People just fucking bitch and moan yet I fucking love the cold

it's not like I'm sitting comfy inside all winter either. I think that might actually be the problem. These fuckers spend all winter hiding from the cold so they never actually adapt
>>
>>51636407
Salford here, I know that glorious feeling lad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.