[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any Australians explain this : >at a KFC in Sydney, store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wtf4.jpg (394 KB, 905x934) Image search: [Google]
wtf4.jpg
394 KB, 905x934
Can any Australians explain this :

>at a KFC in Sydney, store just closed
>finishing my meal
>notice a guy standing outside the store, looking in, he keeps staring at me and making the "OK" sign
>the only people in the store are me and the staff
>ask the staff if they know the guy, they say no
>guy outside still staring at me and making the "OK" sign
>signal back that i dont know what the hell he is doing
>he keeps doing it
>after several more minutes of this, he moves to the door and keeps trying to enter
>staff keeps yelling they are closed
>he stays there for several more minutes before finally leaving

I don't get it, is this some Australian thing or what?
>>
Just a bit of banter lad
>>
>I don't get it, is this some Australian thing or what?
Sounds like some homeless guy with schizophrenia.
>>
File: Duluth_GA.jpg (547 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Duluth_GA.jpg
547 KB, 500x625
sounds like a wino
>>
cities have the most autistic people
glad you left your basement
>>
Was it a boong?
>>
>>51636053
no. white.
>>
>>51636458

sounds like just people on friday night getting rowdy.
>>
>>51635192
Sounds like something I would do while drunk lad
>>
Hold on lad, this is important, was the circle he made with his fingers below his waist?
>>
Seems to me he wanted you to open the door.
>>
>>51636892
i cant remember if it was above or below
>>
>>51636892
K E K
>>
>only 1 non-aussie in this thread

TOP BANTER HUH WELL TIME TO CUT IN HI EVERYONE IM AN IMMIGRANT LIVING IN THE US OF GOD DAMN A DOES ANYBODY WANT FREEDOM WITH THEIR HORRIBLY STINKY KANG MEAT?
>>
File: 000.jpg (15 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
15 KB, 203x250
he probably wondering if KFC is still open.I work at a restaurant and people do this all the time.Just because there's people inside the shop cleaning doesn't mean we're open for business
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.