[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asean/ thread: SAFE MODE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x372
/asean/ thread SAFE MODE

Thread strictly for /asean/ posters only

Allowed: ASEAN
Not allowed: sex tourists
>>
1st for FUCK OFF sex tourists
>>
>HAPPENING

war is now inevitable
>>
File: 5ZZkdL3.jpg (1 MB, 749x1824) Image search: [Google]
5ZZkdL3.jpg
1 MB, 749x1824
>>
>>51634609
convert ya kafir all your problems will be solved
>>
bumping for SEA pride
>>
>>51634604
First for fuck Malaysia amirite?
>>
File: 1448061461315.gif (1 MB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
1448061461315.gif
1 MB, 250x310
The one thing that makes me happy in life is twinks.

I love the pale while skin, smooth, slim, bones slightly protruding from their mid section, then you kiss them in all the places they don't want but they secretly like it, they squirm and protest but they don't exactly push you off, I love that, I need to have the light on when I'm with a twink to see them in all their glory, the little areas of blush when they're body heat rises or when they are embarassed having the light on and me admiring every square inch of their body. I go straight for the nipples most of the time, most twinks go wild when you do a little tongue flick or gently bite them, I get off on their responses, I like to do this while I slide lubed finger into their boipucci, this one two combo is very much intense for an unexperienced twink, I can read their minds, they say to themselves in their head 'do I like this' 'why can't I stop him' 'do I want to stop him', this inner battle they have with themselves makes them lose their inhibitions, which is good for me. Afterwards you may choose to hit them, to make yourself feel straight, I tell this to my hetero friends so that they might be more willing to enjoy a twink on their weekends, I have many twink friends that I hook up with my other gay friends after I'm done with them, my straight friends are more hesitant though, they some times give me a few grams of mdma for hooking them up with twinks, I then sell most of it and give the leftover to the twinks who go on these dates, I have a good thing going with them.
>>
What the hell?
Panot suddenly grew a brain and sided with the non cùcks of Europe
Good for him I guess

Goddamn his replacements are fucking shittier than him
>Roxas
The puppetmaster behind why panot has been so shit
>Binay
Corrupt motherfucker that will be shit on a geopolitical scale because he favors chinks
>Poe
Out if the race but oligarchs will find a way to bullshit her way in the elections
OK at best
>Miriam
Least potent of all the poisons
Dunno who will she side Internationally so I doubt her
>Du30
Might be good domestically but I wouldn't trust him leading the geopolitics of this country due to him being militant as fuck while we have an OK at best army
>>
File: 1425884889675.png (992 KB, 4912x4336) Image search: [Google]
1425884889675.png
992 KB, 4912x4336
>>51634609
First for no
>>
>>51644225
>aussie is sex tourist
Wew
>>
File: 1422945489953.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1422945489953.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>51644298
I'm coming to fuck your boipussy of course
>>
the other thread isn't even ded, stop making shitty generals faggot
>>
File: scott_pemberton.jpg (256 KB, 804x1106) Image search: [Google]
scott_pemberton.jpg
256 KB, 804x1106
>>51634604
>Not allowed: sex tourists
Try and stop me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.