[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the average German during WWII didn't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Chewie_medal.jpg (89 KB, 436x414) Image search: [Google]
Chewie_medal.jpg
89 KB, 436x414
Is it true that the average German during WWII didn't know about the Holocaust and death camps? What did they think was happening to Jews, gypsies, and gays, then?
>>
Stop hiding behind your proxy, Wojtek, you know which country those death camps were in.
>>
>>51630191
Both German and 'German'. There was no Poland.
>>
>>51630464
So he was right, you were hiding behind a proxy
>>
>>51630524
I'm a Polish Jews and I just woke up for robbin the german goyim. I have no time for proxies.
>>
not even average jew in europe knew about the holocaust at that time
>>
>>51630148
Who gives a shit, go kill yourself.
>>51630464
Le butthurt proxy Pole.
>>
>>51630926
go prep a bull, helmuth bindabahr
>>
>>51630955
Go take your toothbrush , so you can come clean my toilet.
>>
>>51631249
>germans
>toilets
>>
>>51631268
Wat?
>>
>>51631340
I don't think Islam allows you to shit in the toilets.
>>
>>51631369
I dont even think your countries gdp allows to afford indoor plumbing you fucking primitive Slav. Now go make some more butthurt threads with your proxy you worthless trash.
>>
>>51631446
Someone sounds butthurt.

FYI, we only go to rich countries, yours isn't anymore. And you will be dead in 20 years as a nation. I sure hope to witness the justice being served.
>>
>>51631534
>European Korean
>use proxy

I'm convinced that beyond the race, butthurt people do the very same thing.
>>
>>51631534
>Someone sounds butthurt.
Now , now, dont project. You made this thread.
> I sure hope to witness the justice being served.
Here we go, this is Polish butthurt in its true form. Although you are just one guy who shitposts the same thing all the time. I recognize you , you neet bum fuck.
>>51631722
>FYI, we only go to rich countries, yours isn't anymore.
And people talk shit about Germany for letting in Syrians.How are they any different from Poles? Both of you arent even white and leech.
>>51631722
Yep
>>
>>51631876
muh proxy
>>
>>51630148
>Is it true that the average German during WWII didn't know about the Holocaust and death camps?

How would they know the hoax about the function of labour camps before the jews made it up?
>>
>>51630148

mate people have always been the same, as long as they are not in trouble they mostly don't give a fuck

so the answer to your question is: they didn't think about them at all
>>
>>51630148
Most people knew about them but accepted it simply.
I mean why should anyone of them be against it when it's already happening, it would nake him a jew-friend and therefore a bad person.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.