[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are all South-East Asians completely braindead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447433038144.jpg (69 KB, 597x670) Image search: [Google]
1447433038144.jpg
69 KB, 597x670
Is it just me or are all South-East Asians completely braindead retarded?

I have never met a South-East Asian with any social grace at all.

They are the niggers of Asia.

Discuss.
>>
they weren't "liberated" by a civilized country like japan and china were

they were just colonized and left alone
>>
>>51630011
Many are quite bright. They just have manners congruent to the dog-eat-dog mentalities of the shitholes they were raised in; it's normal for them. My buddy's from Vietnam. His kid brother fell off a bike, hit his head, and had a seizure. The bystanders a) called an ambulance, b) offered aid, c) stole his watch, wallet, and bike. The answer is, of course, c. No fucking lie.
>>
>>51630171
That is kinda nigger-tier though
>>
>>51630171
>>51630188

They're just misunderstood :^)
>>
>>51630188
Totally. I guess my point is that they're not stupid, or maybe better: Unlike niggers, you can educate them and they can be very intelligent. Nonetheless, they remain among the tackiest fuckers on the planet.
>>
>>51630321
I love Canadian humor! The undisputed heavyweight champions of irony and sarcasm! Love it.
>>
this tbhfam
>>
>>51630011
>chinks
>social grace
its not just south east asians
>>
>>51630011
I could say the same about blue collar Canadians.
>>
>>51630171
That certainly happens but in China that kind of human apathy is even more extreme.
>>
>>51630844
and nothing wrong with it 2bh, there is more than 7000000000 (SEVEN BILLION) people sucking this earth dry.
what's so intriguing if couple thousands or even millions of them die
>>
>>51630913
Who gets to decide who deserves to live or not? You? Me? What gives anyone that right?
>>
>>51630913
you're close to the edge there Sotoboy
>>
>>51630948
Nobody "gives" you that right. Rights are seuzed and fought for.
>>
>>51630011
>social grace
>south east asia
you misunderstood china and india with SEA my friend
>>
>>51630011
filipinos are significantly more socially adept than chinks 2bh.
>>
>>51630913
I mean you're not all wrong, quite a number of people on here (4chan) are really excited whenever there's a new terrorist act in fatmerica or whatever the new bad thing is. Human apathy is only really bad if it happens to you directly or indirectly. Like say you see a guy in an accident just on the street in front of you, and if you are able to help but you just ignore him instead and go about your day. As opposed to say reading it on the newspaper and just flat out don't give a shit.
>>
>>51630948
>Who gets to decide
whoever cannot defend themselves deserve to die, kill or be killed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.