[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I get the feeling this place is crawling with Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: AlaskaMap.jpg (98 KB, 1344x854) Image search: [Google]
AlaskaMap.jpg
98 KB, 1344x854
Why do I get the feeling this place is crawling with Mexicans?
>>
Aren't Mexicans alergic to snow and cold climates in general?
>>
They're called inuits
>>
>>51629243
There aren't that many, actually. We just have Natives and Filipinos instead.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska#Demographics

Mostly white and Inuits. A few gooks and surprisingly there's 3.3% nig. How did nigs get up here? Maybe they though they could rape the Eskimos, who knows.
>>
>>51629243
is alaska attached to the mainland US? you still feel like an american if you were born in alaska, right?
>>
>>51629275
Just like you people.
>>
>attract all mexicans to Alaska with promises of free welfare and frijoles
>deport all of them to Russia

Makes more sense than a wall
>>
>>51629543
They're almost exclusively military or people who moved up here for other job-related reasons. There are also some immigrants from Africa.
>>51629554
Yeah. Of course it's kind of different, but it's obvious that we're part of America unless maybe you live deep in the bush or something.
>>
>>51629626
>deport all of them to Russia
I'm ok with this.
>>
File: my little pony resume.png (796 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
my little pony resume.png
796 KB, 791x1024
>>51629243
It's not - it has /mlp/ computer scientists though.
>>
>>51631774
DELET THIS
>>
>>51629243
how the fuck and why would they end up that far?!?
>>
File: DurangoMx.jpg (57 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
DurangoMx.jpg
57 KB, 600x365
>>51629275
Nah m8 there are a lot of places with snow in Mexico
>>
>>51631885
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_glaciers_in_Mexico
>>
>>51629243
Actually it's Filipinos for some odd reason
>>
>>51632035
Well they are the Mexican Asians
>>
>>51629543
I actually know a black guy personally that moved there with his ghetto white trash Polish gf. I think the only reason they are there though is because she grew up there.
>>
>>51632052
Literally.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_settlement_in_the_Philippines
>>
>>51632035
They are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>51631774
id hire him
$40 000 a year stick him in a corner somewhere
>>
>>51631774
>Seattle
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.