[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: cV1TWga.gif (2 MB, 290x278) Image search: [Google]
cV1TWga.gif
2 MB, 290x278
>disproportional rate of young people attention whoring on social media
>disproportional rate of young people who don't give a fuck about anything and prefer to talk about video games and celebrities
>obsession with pop culture and other bullshit
>extremely callous youth, and bigoted old
>activists in this country are literally keyboard warriors and meme creators

to think this country's "culture" is poisoning everyone else's..
i lose hope everyday and fear the Jihadists will win.
>>
>>51628626
Yep, it's pretty much over. It's depressing to see the nation my parents promised to me kill its own cultures and to destroy what made this country strong to begin with. Maybe racist shitposting on twitter will save the west. Or maybe I should stop browsing /pol.
>>
File: castle hmm.gif (2 MB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
castle hmm.gif
2 MB, 330x186
>>
>>51628729
>nation my parents promised to me

Americans actually believe this kek.
>>
its always hilarious trying to guess under what flag the daily amerifat shitposy general will be and seeing an american one
>>
File: It's over.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
It's over.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>>
>>51628903
>daily
>>
>>51628626
>>51628729
fags.
>>
>>51628729
I don't understand this. Why would you care about preserving your own culture when we live in a completely different country that is different from the entire world in pretty much every way possible?
>>
File: You only had to listen-Nigel.jpg (30 KB, 443x480) Image search: [Google]
You only had to listen-Nigel.jpg
30 KB, 443x480
the west is doomed, Europe with muslims, America with dindus, spics and jews, Australia and New Zealand with chinks and increasing muslims, and Canada with musliims and chinks. And all this can be pointed towards leftists, Zionists and the general feminists. We've lost already boys, atleast watch the carnage from afar while the anarchy sets in. The liberals will reap what they have sown
>>
>>51628626
You're still in highschool, aren't you?
>>
>>51628626
You're probably the smartest 10th grader I've ever met. You just see through all the bullshit. If only you could have been born during the Enlightenment when intellectuals such as yourself were held in high esteem.
>>
>le born in the wrong generation kid
>>
thats all normies in literally every modern countey dude
>>
>>51628626
lol
gramps needs his testosterone medication
I can see the hormones fluctuating
>>
>>51630698
>le retarded blue pilled millennial faggot
No ones saying they're born in the wrong generation, were saying this generations shit. Quit being a kek and start seeing the world,, specifically the west as it is..a decaying shithole of a civilisation
>>
>>51628903
>daily
Try hourly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.