[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a long time I've had a fascination with Finland and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1222) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1222
For a long time I've had a fascination with Finland and it sounds like paradise for me personally. How common is it for an American to immigrate there and would there be any difficulties for me to adjust? I don't have Finnish ancestry or anything but ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the country after listening to their metal bands and watching their NHL hockey superstars. Now, I like the vast space, hot women, peacefulness, freedom, culture, security, language and colder climate which reminds me of my childhood home of Minnesota. I studied the country's history, their people, their culture, and the language beginning at age 13 through the Internet. I've tried getting into Finnish TV and literature but its still a bit tough to fully grasp, but I still find it superior to American/English art. I'm not fluent in Finnish but can hold a conversation and know the basics and if I ever had a child I would like to name it Jussi or Pekka (always loved those names). Will I be able to move there and find a job/house/etc. easily? Any Finnish people here on /int/?
>>
jesus christ, wall of text
also, it's 4:50 in Finland now
>>
>>51628462
Yeah, so literally the best time to get a hold of Finns on the internet.
>>
>>51628443
You seem to be autistic so you'd fit right in OP.
>>
>>51628477
no
>>
>>51628443
I don't think anyone has the time or will-power to read through this novel.
>>
>>51628462
>6 1/4 lines of text
>a wall
>Syrian education

>>51628544
baka desu senpai
>>
tl;dr im american (half-filipino half-second generation mexican) and want to move to finland would I be welcome there and what is life like
>>
>>51628586
>what is formatting
>>
>>51628443

Litteraly all clichés about finnaboos in one post. None missing. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1404259878379.jpg (49 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1404259878379.jpg
49 KB, 556x561
>>51628586
I've literally never seen someone on 4chan post this much unbroken text that wasn't a copy pasta.

>>51628597
You need to make the tl;dr your original post and expand on the details and further questions inside your thread rather than writing a rambling 20 sentence long post no one will read.
>>
File: torment.jpg (60 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
torment.jpg
60 KB, 500x647
For a long time I've had a fascination with Sigil and it sounds like paradise for me personally. How common is it for an American to immigrate there and would there be any difficulties for me to adjust? I don't have Dustman ancestry or anything but ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the Plane after listening to their dabus symbols and watching their Lady of Pain murder people. Now, I like the vast space, copious amounts of prostitutes, chaos, freedom, and hellish climate which reminds me of my childhood home of Minnesota. I studied the Plane's history, their "people", their culture, and the Dustmen tenets beginning at age 13 through the Internet. I've tried getting into Silent King propaganda and literature but its still a bit tough to fully grasp, but I still find it superior to American/English art. I'm not fluent in magic but can make a fireball and know the basics and if I ever had a child I would like to not give it a name and let it wander aimlessly (always loved that) Will I be able to move there and import my reality easily? Any Sigil people here on /int/?
>>
>>51628755
Not even an amusing pasta.

0/10
>>
>>51628755
Updated my journal
>>
>>51628443
Everyone here speaks english sufficiently so you will manage with just that. Also, everyone will be really impressed if a foreign actually knows ANYTHING about Finnish history
>>
>>51629016
Also: if you're a foreigner and don't act like a refugee-tier shit, then you'll be looked upon.

t: not him
>>
>>51629016
>>51629055
Swedes fuck off. No, you will not be welcomed. Fuck you OP, please kill yourself and your family.
>>
File: 375px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (857 B, 375x225) Image search: [Google]
375px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
857 B, 375x225
>>51628443
For a long time I've had a fascination with England and it sounds like paradise for me personally. How common is it for a Canadian to immigrate there and would there be any difficulties for me to adjust? I don't have English ancestry or anything but ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the country after listening to their rock bands and watching their football superstars. Now, I like the close spaces, mediocre women, turmoil, nanny-state, culture, danger, accents and warmerclimate which reminds me of my childhood home of Vancouver Island. I studied the country's history, their people, their culture, and the language beginning at age 13 through the Internet. I've tried getting into English TV and literature but its still a bit tough to fully grasp, but I still find it superior to American/Canadian art. I'm not fluent in brit-speak but can hold a conversation and know the basics and if I ever had a child I would like to name it William or Nigel (always loved those names). Will I be able to move there and find a job/house/etc. easily? Any English people here on /int/?
>>
>>51629893

10/10
>>
Why not Sweden? They'll take anybody.
>>
For a long time I've had a fascination with Germany and it sounds like paradise for me personally. How common is it for an American to immigrate there and would there be any difficulties for me to adjust? I don't have German ancestry or anything but ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with the country after listening to their NDH bands and watching their DFB fußball superstars. Now, I like the developed space, hot women, peacefulness, freedom, culture, security, language and temperate climate which reminds me of my childhood home of Pennsylvania. I studied the country's history, their people, their culture, and the language beginning at age 13 through the Internet. I've tried getting into German TV and literature but its still a bit tough to fully grasp, but I still find it superior to American/English art. I'm not fluent in German but can hold a conversation and know the basics and if I ever had a child I would like to name it Mehmet or Gökhan (always loved those names). Will I be able to move there and find a job/house/etc. easily? Any German people here on /int/?
>>
>>51628597
Never come here you disgust me
>>
>>51630673
assians and spics are welcome over niggers and mudslimes anytime
>>
>>51630673
im brown from the half mexican side i'll just tell them i'm fleeing syria and that I know you and you're letting me stay at your house, see ya soon friend
>>
File: 1439098442567.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1439098442567.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>51630711
>>51630734
Rip Finland you were so young
>>
>>51630673
Yeah, Finland is a pure Altaic country. You don't want half-caste Spanish rape babies diluting your Turanic DNA.
>>
File: Flag-of-Liverpool-2.png (18 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-Liverpool-2.png
18 KB, 1000x600
For a long time I've had a fascination with autism and it sounds like paradise for me personally. How common is it for a normie to become one and would there be any difficulties for me to adjust? I don't have learning disabilties or anything but ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated with various kinds of autism after listening to their incoherent babbling and watching them participate in the Special Olympics. Now, I like the obsessive behaviour, malformed people, careerlessness, freedom, maymays, care-takers, inside-jokes and quirkiness which reminds me of my childhood. I studied the condition's history, its carriers, their culture, and their pscychology beginning at age 13 through the Internet. I've tried getting into their imageboards and hobbies but its still a bit tough to fully grasp, but I still find it superior to normie media. I'm not fluent in autistic jargon but can hold a forum exchange and know the basics and if I ever had a child I would like to name it Pepe or Spurdo (always loved those names). Will I be able to become one and find a community/hobby/etc. easily? Any advice /b/?
>>
You're a mongoloid so you'll fit right in OP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.