[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: jab.png (430 KB, 534x464) Image search: [Google]
jab.png
430 KB, 534x464
Honestly, why do Canadians ALWAYS do shit like this - it's not normal.

All jokes aside, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
>>
>>51628205
We take exemple on you ameri-bro senpai.
>>
>>51628243
lol rich peeple are evil

le KOCE BROTHERS AND FAUX NEWS amirite?

why do all canadians think like girls in their freshman year of college?
>>
File: weedlmaoman.jpg (370 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
weedlmaoman.jpg
370 KB, 600x900
Because it's 2015

Anyway, I honestly don't know why these people are permitted to share oxygen with the rest of us.
>>
>>51628276
As far as I know, they are literally buying elections in places like Wisconsin.
>>
>>51628280
but why alberta too tho
>>
File: SorosFundsFerguson33Million.png (582 KB, 525x591) Image search: [Google]
SorosFundsFerguson33Million.png
582 KB, 525x591
>>51628306
yeah i herd the same thing on larry wilmore show

literally every republican is a white racist KKK member and the NRA are literally a terror cell made by the nazis
>>
>canada
>culture
america-lite
>>
>>51628307
I don't know. I live in Saskatchewan, and just hope to God the degeneracy doesn't taint us much.
>>
>>51628332
I don't know what the fuck you're rambling about, m8, but as I said, the Koch Brothers are literally buying elections in places like Wisconsin.
>>
>>51628379
yeah man, they are buying them up by planting hundreds of thousands of their black slaves to vote

fucking rich people are evil, this is why im voting for sanders to make everything free for everyone except evil ass whites
>>
>Sex assigned at birth

Huh?
>>
>>51628205
>or leaf
>>
>>51628431
No, they and other out-of-state billionaires are taking advantage of the Citizens United ruling to pump shit-tons of donations into the campaigns of "Tea Party" candidates they have in their pocket.

With the case of Scott Walker in Wisconsin, a whole lot of public employees who'd been loyal, life-long Republicans got royally fucked over.

Also worth noting that Walker and the GOP-held legislature in Wisconsin recently overturned a centuries old law regarding investigation into political corruption.
>>
Can you imagine being that things son/daughter?

Fucking hell..
>>
>>51628506
yeah fucking billionaires man

that's why we need to make it illegal to control who comes into our country from mexico, never send anyone back if they are caught being here illegally, and ABSOLUTELY illegal to ask anyone for ID when they vote in elections

this way you know that there's no foul play during elections

fucking GOP fox news koch brother republicans maaan

fuck the "tea party", more like the klan party amirite
>>
>>51628306
>As far as I know
>literally
All their money can do is make an argument.
>>
>>51628578
What does this have to do with Wisconsin or Scott Walker?
>>
>>51628620
you're whining that big evil republicans are ruining votes by spending advertising money while the other guys literally bring in millions of non-Americans and want to make it illegal to demand ID to vote

you're the typical mouth breathing Daily Show audience member
>>
>>51628506
>a whole lot of public employees who'd been loyal, life-long Republicans got royally fucked over.

How can you not see that this is a good thing
>>
>>51628665
I'm talking about a terrible situation with this country's political system and you're responding with memes and ad hominem attacks.

>>51628674
It is a good thing, as it means a lot fewer Republicans in Wisconsin.

Of course, seeing how little our votes actually matter, it's not exactly a huge victory.
>>
>>51628735
you clearly have no idea what "ad hominem" means so congrats on looking more like a dimwit that repeats whatever garbage you hear on TV

People spending money on advertising is worse than literally establishing a system to flood the country with illegals and then making it a crime to ask for ID for voting in national elections? That's the argument you're making and the reason nobody takes you idiots seriously with your "DUDE THE EVIL KOCH BROTHERS, MAAAN" nonsense
>>
>>51628735
Quit being a fucking baby.

Protecting the taxpayers at the expense of one's political patrons is hardly objectionable.

At least engage with the real argument. You spout your dkos faggotry and accuse the other guy of meming you.
>>
>>51628205
Relax it's just Toronto. They're the retards of Canada.
>>
>>51628280
Nice hair though
>>
>>51628788
>you clearly have no idea what "ad hominem" means
It's an irrelevant attack on my character, like when you claim that I watch The Daily Show (I don't) in an attempt to discredit me.

>People spending money on advertising is worse than literally establishing a system to flood the country with illegals and then making it a crime to ask for ID for voting in national elections?
Has there ever been any solid, credible evidence that this is a widespread problem?
>>
>>51628205
looks like tom hanks JUST fucked his shit up
>>
File: 1447005462484.jpg (170 KB, 573x469) Image search: [Google]
1447005462484.jpg
170 KB, 573x469
>>51628306
Anon, I hate to break it to you, but almost every politician, regardless of party, is bought and owned.

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=n00000019&cycle=Career

If you actually care about this then you'd support Trump, who is not only immune to being bought out, but is primed and ready to assfuck the corporate establishment in their ugly assholes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.