[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>religion of piss busts into a retard nature preserve and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>religion of piss busts into a retard nature preserve and kills 20 potatoes

Man that's just sad- what the fuck is wrong with Muslims? And something like 10 percent of Muslims or whatever are fine with this

Muslim cunts what the hell is wrong with your people? How do they become like this? Are your parents okay with ISIS?
>'Well, everything had good and bad parts...'
That counts. Fuck mudslimes.
>>
File: 1439972638664.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1439972638664.png
1 MB, 912x905
>Ameritards can't handle the IRL banter
never change
>>
>>51626881
>canada in charge of not being muslim
>>
>>51626881
shut up!
>>
File: dylann1.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dylann1.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
What's wrong with young white males?
>>
It's okay when it happens to the US.
>>
i see nothing wrong with terminating potatoes.
>>
>>51626974

That is literally the yurotrash slogan.
>>
>>51627032
Sorry.
>>
They weren't retarded, they were employees of the same city agency. They just booked their holiday party there for some reason.

They failed to kill potatoes but they killed normies instead, I'm conflicted.
>>
>>51627064
That is literally the maplenigger slogan.
>>
File: heehee.png (241 KB, 527x720) Image search: [Google]
heehee.png
241 KB, 527x720
Must I remind you that Christianity was pretty much islam for 1000 years and still batshit retarded after 500 more years?
>>
This is hard to understand, so I'll post this here.

>mfw creepy looking Hispanic (Argentinian?) dude stares at me and my body during class

>mfw another arab and another hispanic did that to me

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51627138

Must I remind you Christianity didn't start out killing and conquering people and that their book (New Testament, Jesus' teaches) goes DIRECTLY against killing and conquering others?

Must I Remind you that islam it's FUCKING SELF supports that and that when Muhammad had more political power he ORDERED the forced submission of non-Muslims and practicing the taqiyya?

yeah shut up, not even the same.
>>
>>51627194
same effects, also religious books can be read in many ways, they talk about talking snakes, walking in water and that pig is the ultimate enemy of humanity
>>
>>51627158

post feet
>>
>>51626841
>Man that's just sad- what the fuck is wrong with Muslims? And something like 10 percent of Muslims or whatever are fine with this
>90% of Good white christians are good with pic related

UMM
>>
>>51626841
Are muslims even half as butthurt about christianity as we are about islam?
>>
>>51629421
NATO has plenty of countries with large Muslim populations

It's also a bunch of bullshit controlled by elites that has no real input from the people
>>
>>51629936
Why do you think they're over here raping, killing, and stealing?

Their entire lives are devoted to Allah(pork be upon him) they hate everyone not Muslim and kill them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.