[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand American logic If you think your god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: PZfUYMQ.jpg (153 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
PZfUYMQ.jpg
153 KB, 600x743
I don't understand American logic

If you think your god can help the victims after an attack why does he let the attack happen in the first place?
>>
we deserve to suffer.
lmao
>>
>>51625999
It's the christfag addition to "I'm sorry for your loss."
>>
Americans are utterly stupid and fat.
More news at 11.
>>
>>51626114
dude
>>
>>51626114
You're an american baka
>>
Why do you say bless you after someone sneezes?

If you think your god can help the victims after a sneeze why does he let the sneeze happen in the first place?
>>
How does access to Heaven work? Surely the victims are already in Heaven by now? Also, don't they get priority access cos they were disabled? So why the prayers?
>>
File: 5trkfs.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
5trkfs.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
>>51626263
>why does he let the sneeze happen in the first place?
>>
>>51626263
sneezes actually have a purpose though
>>
>>51626408
So do deaths.
>>
File: YUmEs0D.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
YUmEs0D.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>51626465
>>
>>51626408
you understood what i meant, it's just a platitude. in this case to express sympathy.

i'm an athiest but if this bothers you in some way sorry but you're a fedora
>>
>>51626485
He's right though. All the fedora pictures in the world can't deny reality.
>>
>>51626408
Sneezes are the Hitler of the nose, ridding it of boogerjews.
>>
Humans have free will to shoot etc. But God has always been able to help victims. Eventually we will all die one way or the other. Whether by violence, disease, old age, etc. etc. etc. Death is a part of life, and one we should all be well prepared for.

>>51626305

Some are in Heaven maybe. If they are already perfect to begin with (rare). Most devout people will go to Purgatory, where they need prayers more than ever. They are suffering far far more than they ever have or ever will on Earth. And yes, some are in Hell. That is a tragedy imho, but you can pray God might save them from this fate.

Victims families of course are suffering on Earth and its always nice to extend a comforting thought or word their way. Little kindness goes a long way imho.
>>
>>51626595
Why do we have the freedom to shoot other people but not the freedom to not get shot
>>
>>51626595
Thanks for info. Why does Hell exist when Purgalatory is already so shitty? Shouldn't God go to Purglatory for giving cancer to toddlers? Or has he already done his time?
>>
>>51626659

You have the freedom to try and avoid being shot as much as possible, I suppose. However sometimes this is very hard due to earthly powers constraining you (like if you were sentenced to die at a firing range and they tied you up).

We all die sooner or later. Your life and mine will flash by in the blink of an eye. I could be shot tomorrow. You could be mauled by a kangeroo. I think its very important to be prepared for that day, death doesn't care one bit if you are ready or not.
>>
File: 1425772833664.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1425772833664.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>51626805
Fuck I hate that "American pretending to be stupid" meme since I can never tell when it's real now

I don't want to play this game any more
>>
>>51626765

Hell is eternal separation from God. Nobody ever gets better. Purgatory is a place of purification. Its extremely painful and extremely trying, but in the long run it brings you closer to God, you become a better person and eventually enter Heaven, a state of total communion with God. Kind of like Earth in some ways.

Also cancer is just a normal part of being a fleshy being in a fallen state. Some will get it very young, and many will get it "old" (though really we are all young when compared to eternity...even a 100 year old is still a tiny baby when compared to the universe).
>>
The answer is literally on the first page of the Bible so don't get butthurt before the throne on the day of your affliction
>>
>>51626880
he could just be a harmless religious guy, really what he said is put together and doesn't note a lack of intelligence to me. some people just believe in god, you ever think that you might be the stupid one?
>>
>>51626880

I am being mostly serious but also being a little bit jokey. I know most kangeroos would not maul an Aussie. However I would still not approach one in the wild because wild animals can be territorial and yes they can hurt you. Same with any other wild animal.

I did go to the Koala sanctuary in Brisbane and they had kangeroos I could go up to and pet. They were gentle from being hand-fed their whole lives. Very cute. And yes I saw koalas, dingos, emus, etc. as well.
>>
File: 1447234839977.jpg (845 KB, 1600x1002) Image search: [Google]
1447234839977.jpg
845 KB, 1600x1002
>>51626982
>you ever think that you might be the stupid one?
No, not ever.
>>
>>51626912
So you'll just be away from God forever? Hope I can skip Purglatory and upgrade tcj (to crack joke).
>>
File: 424.jpg (179 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
424.jpg
179 KB, 854x859
>shootings always happen in liberal blue states
>almost always in no gun zones
>almost always with illegaly acquiered weapons

>let's take guns away from responsible people, that's a rational response
>>
>>51625999
>what is The Problem of Evil
>what is Theodicy
>>
>>51625999
I don't think they're praying to resurrect the dead. People are going to die. You can't ban death or prevent hurt feelings. It is entirely predictable Europeans blame guns over Muslims though. Pardon me, Asians.
>>
>>51627118

In Hell you will be away from God forever yes.

If you don't know much about Christianity you may be thinking "wow that doesn't sound so bad, God is just some really tall guy with a beard, right?"

No, God is all Love, God is all Goodness, God is all Beauty, God is all Truth. To be away from God is the most horrible thing. There is no hope, there is no love, there is no faith. There's only despair.

God the Father is sometimes shown as a tall guy with a beard since that was a classic ancient "Fatherly" image. I wonder how people might imagine the quintessential "Father" to look like in 2015?
>>
>>51627304
>not imaging God as mixed race transgender
COME ON PEOPLE
>>
>>51627283
>blame guns
The 5031st mass shooting in America was finally Muslims so the problem MUST be Muslims yes
>>
>>51625999
first of all, why should God give his hand to us? Humans should wash their ass on their own. they look really stupid
>>
>>51627445

You can hardly say the problem is guns when the fast majority of shootings happen in "gun free zones"
>>
>>51627790
>shooting
>guns not problem
U wot m8?
>>
>>51625999
Well going by the bible,God is probably in process of letting america destroy itself.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.