[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. Do you shoplift? 3. If so what do you shoplift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: shoplifting.jpg (3 MB, 2130x1256) Image search: [Google]
shoplifting.jpg
3 MB, 2130x1256
1. Your cunt
2. Do you shoplift?
3. If so what do you shoplift?

I shoplift small things, like headphones and usb's, what about you guys?
>>
>>51624974
fuck off nigger
>>
>>51624993
I'm white :^)
>>
I take small shit like candies or soda
Things that the store probably wouldn't make a big deal over
>>
>>51625057
Same
>>
>>51624974
I'm not a disgusting criminal.
>>
>>51624974
I'd only steal if it was worth a lot of money. And I haven't done for years.

Stealing things that are under $50 would just make me a even more scummy cunt.
>>
I haven't stolen anything in my life.
>>
>>51627424
Stealing anything is wrong, no matter how much it worth.
>>
>>51624974
I'm not a nigger so no.
>>
ITT: nigger scum
>>
>>51624974
I couldn't steal anything because I'd always keep in mind that the cashier/shop workers will have to pay for it.
>>
File: 54454.jpg (113 KB, 634x711) Image search: [Google]
54454.jpg
113 KB, 634x711
>>51627462

i once entered movies without paying and then i bought soda afterwards because i felt wrong
>>
>>51627529
You're retarded
>>
>>51627529
PANAMA?!

You're not fucking welcome in this thread
>>
I only shoplift food items like 1 or 2 limes or peppers usually when I'm shopping for ingredients for a particular recipe.
>>
>>51624974

I'm not poor enough to steal retail crap.
>>
>>51624999
doesn't mean you're not a stupid stinky nigger
>>
>>51629714
sorta does though
>>
I've never shoplifted but I take things from work sometimes, I work at a concession stand so by that I really mean I'll take like a box of skittles once in a while
>>
The closest I came to shoplifting was when I was 6, I walked into a store and saw some gum and really wanted it. My dad said I'd have to check with my mom(who was in the car). I proceeded to run to the car, gum in hand, and ask, "Mom can I get this?" She then flips out and says I need to take it back in the store because I just stole it. I was scared and didn't want the gum anymore because I felt bad, I then apologized to the store keeper who was very confused.
>>
I stole a (one) bell pepper a few days ago because it was one of those stores where you have to weight it yourself while at the store where I used to go it was done by the cashier

I was unloading my backpack on the conveyor belt thing and noticed at the bottom and since I was too beta to tell the cashier I needed to go back and weight it I said nothing
>>
Only if I hate the store/company, so really only Radio Shack. If they think I'm gonna pay 5 dollars for 5 resistors they can go straight to hell.
>>
I'm white. The theft I commit is done online.
>>
>>51624974
I've shoplifted candy with friends for the thrill a couple of times and even got caught once. Never done it since. I'm not white.
>>
I can't even steal can food from an old grandma and let my friends down.Because of me we're dead
>>
>>51631319
They are old, the winter is harsh.
>>
>>51627463
Who says? There's nothing wrong with stealing from the jews who are constantly trying to steal from you.
>>
>>51631005
>sweden
We already know akbar
>>
I once bought a ticket for a pg-13 movie then snuck into an R movie

also when PID scamming was huge I "stole" electronics. Not really stealing though when the company sends it to me at a drophouse and I pick it up :^)
>>
>>51624974
I steal women's dreams by knocking them up and leaving
>>
>1. Your cunt
Cunt.

>2. Do you shoplift?
Nah. I'm an adult now, I can just pay for shit.
>>
>>51624974
I've never shoplifted, however I once accidentally stolea bike, but I returned it some hours later
>>
>>51624974
US
Once upon a time I was very poor. I went to grocery stores and ate food in the store, because it's a safer alternative than shoplifting. I did it for about two weeks before my roommate got a job at a taco bell and brought home tons of spanish rice.
>>
>>51632041
How did you accidentally steal a bike?
>>
File: 1446666994508.jpg (32 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
1446666994508.jpg
32 KB, 480x385
Swede on vacation in Japan

When I was a kid I shoplifted a cheap Warhammer blizterpack once just because I wanted to see how it was like shoplifting something and i regretted it very deeply afterwards and felt like an outlaw for like a month

Pretty sure the guy running the store actually saw me shoplift it but did not do anything since I came there quite a lot with my rich grandparents buying loads of warhammer figures and I guess he thought calling me out would embarrass me so much that I would stop going there
>>
>>51632108
>cheap
>warhammer
I'm seeing a major fucking plothole in this story
>>
>>51632155
yeah I should have written "relatively cheap" tbhfam

It was one of those 7 dollar packs, just a single direwolf if I recall correctly
>>
>>51632096
story time
>bycicle racks at my uni
>friend always leaves his bike at the racks without lock
>jockingly makes-believe as if he was stealing a bike without a lock
>i don't realize it was his bike
>I follow up and do the same with another bike
>bike didnt have a lock either
>whe ride home laughing
>arrive at his house
>realize he just took his bike and I stole one
>feel bad and return it later

just white things m8
>>
>>51632299
Mexicans truly are better than Americans
>>
>>51624974
nigger
>>
>>51624974
1. America
2. No
3. Fuck you
t. Loss Prevention at a retail store
>>
I robbed a 7-11 cash register once

>9:30 PM
>cashier walks into the back
>take off my sweatpants
>tie them around face
>run in, open register, snatch about $50
>>
>>51632410
>take off my sweatpants
>tie them around face

u wot m8
>>
>>51632421
7-11s have CCTV
I think
I may have robbed a store, in my undies, in December, for nothing
>>
A couple years ago when I was under aged I used to be pretty good at stealing alcohol bottles and candy and clothes from the mall but we'd take anything we wanted. Me and a few of my friends would hit stores everyday and we never got caught. I still steal now but only if I get a good approtunity and I think the item is too over priced for what it is.
>>
Used to steal heaps of shit years ago, then got caught and spent a night in the cage

It took me almost 3 whole years for my relationship with my parents to recover
>>
>>51627516
Meh, I used to steal from large stores with that logic

The only thing I do remotely close now, is occasionally walk into a movie
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.