[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex for sandwich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: B0zFKRTCcAEYWLg.jpg (40 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
B0zFKRTCcAEYWLg.jpg
40 KB, 500x487
Teenage prostitutes selling sex for the price of a sandwich as Greece's crippling recession pushes prices to an all-time low

Greece's crippling debt crisis has meant that more women in the European country are selling sex with prices tumbling as low as the cost of a sandwich.
A new report reveals that more Greek women than Eastern European women are working as prostitutes in Greece following the difficult years of austerity.
'Some women just do it for a cheese pie, or a sandwich they need to eat because they are hungry,' claims the report's author, sociology professor Gregory Lazos at the Panteion University, Athens.

The going rate for sex has fallen from €50 (£35) at the beginning of the crisis, to as low as just €2 for a single session, Professor Lazos told The Times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
>>
BUCK
FUCK
>>
literally 2 buck fuck ayy desu senpai baka
>>
lmao
>>
>>51623191
brb going to Greece
>>
>>51623191
I have a joke for this I learned years ago
At first it wasn't very funny, but iver the yeaes it has gotten increasingly funnier; it grows on you like that:

>guy walking by a restaurant sees a sign
>sign says "ham sandwiches $3, handjobs $5"
>guy walks into the restaurant, sits down at table
>sexy little waitress saunters over
>guy asks her "hey baby, you the one that gives the handjobs?"
>waitress smiles seductively, "sure am handsome"
>guy replies, "then wash those hands and make me a ham sandwich"
>>
>>51623191
>men give sandwiches for sex

Literal cucкs.

The woman is supposed to make you a sandwich and then you fuck.
>>
>>51623553
If you let a greekette make you a sammi all you'll get is a kebab with rancid yogurt sauce, well fucked goat meat, and several of her arm hairs in it.
>>
Somebody must pay for keeping German export competetive
>>
I wonder if all these idiots who joined eurozone and use euro-currency instead of their own are aware that Germany's interest is to have some bankrupt countries with destroyed economies in the eurozone. This trick makes possible for Germany to keep value of currency low, which helps its exporters and increases competitiveness of its export. If euro-currency didn't exist, German currency would be today much more valuable than British pound or Swiss franc which would kill German export-based economy
>>
>>51623896
>>51623684

You know the whole EU was forced on us after the war?

Jesus..
>>
>>51623976

Oh, look at this sweet innocent baby that commited no crime :)
>>
>>51623191
I now await the article on the group of Brit lads trying to board a budget flight to Greece with Suitcases full of Cornish Pasties.
>>
>>51623191
Isn't this the beauty of EU?
Each country has its own role.
For example, Germany is an industrial powerhose, and Greek is there to provide their women as whores
>>
Shame they are all dark and hairy
>>
>>51624095
Your country is still keked tho
>>
File: 58319.jpg (49 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
58319.jpg
49 KB, 500x736
>>51623976
I am not even angry at you. The richer you are, the richer Poland becomes. Who cares about all these perifery countries that get fucked on the way
>>
>>51623896
>gets dominated
>gets butthurt
Entire story of Poland's history
>>
Don't forget to tip them some patatas after the buttfuck
>>
>>51624189
We don't use euro currency though and will probably never do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUAD5K1KpIM
>>
>>51623191
Time to do sec tourism now in Greece. Thanks for the info
>>
>>51623258
We must make a full trip of anons havimg sex tourism activities and share here
>>
This is Greece's opportunity. Corner the market and take the dominant slice of the market share for whoring.
>>
File: kfc.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
fucky fucky for Kentucky
>>
buck
fuck
>>
>>51625097
You can't export whoring, at best you can use it to boost tourism.
>>
>>51625526
You can export whores. Send them abroad and displace the gyps at prices not even a drunken, meth-addled deadbeat with a horde of daughters can beat.
>>
double penetration
double the euros
>>
>>51623191
>Professor Gregory Lazos denied categorically that his study, on which the journalist of The Times based her article, proves that young Greek women sell sex for a sandwich.

>“I never said that” Mr. Lazos stated to Vima news media saying that Anthee Carassava, the journalist who wrote the article, might have misunderstood the content of his study.

>“I do not deny that this could have happened, but I think that we are talking about an insignificant percentage. Either way, I have never recorded that” Mr. Lazos said confuting the article published by The Times which probably wanted to humiliate Greece.

>The Times
>>
>>51628857
Just as I started thinking greeks weren't lazy
>>
File: Untitled.png (172 KB, 433x492) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
172 KB, 433x492
>>51624163
>>
>>51625097
Already cornered by Ukrainians, Russians and Romanians.
>>
Must be a pretty good sandwich.
>>
>>51625097
The lineage of Greece
Warriors->rulers->conquerors->scholars->philosophers -> faggots ->losers -> obese and hairy greaseballs -> bankrupt weirdos -> sandwich hookers

Quite the plummet.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.