[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hosted2.ap.org.jpg (21 KB, 512x337) Image search: [Google]
hosted2.ap.org.jpg
21 KB, 512x337
You will never develop this level of meme mastery

>You're not going to support me even though you know I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel
>"I know why you're not going to support me — because I don't want your money.
>You want to control your own politician."

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2015-12-03-US--GOP%202016-Adelson%20Primary/id-79c13faa558a4710970e699c161fa7b8
>>
HOLY FUCK, FINALLY!!!

FINALLY A US PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WHO ISN'T A COMPLETE KEKOLD FOR ISRAEL

AMERICA, ELECT THIS MAN!!!!!!
>>
>>51618481
/pol/ incarnated.
>>
>>51619352
>Trump shrugged off the criticism. "Do me a favor, just relax," he told one of the people booing.
Awesome.

>>51619413
The meeting was /pol/ incarnated. US presidential candidates grovelling before a Jewish billionaire, fighting each other over who would spend the most American power supporting a foreign country. You don't have to be a stormfag to find it embarrassing.
>>
BASED AF
A
S
E
D

A
F
>>
>>51618481
He's coming to my town tomorrow. I'm going to see him.
>>
>>51619734
Ask him what he thinks of /int/
>>
>>51621388
>E-excuse-e me m-m-mister trump, what, what d-do you think of the 4chan international board
>4chan? Isn't that those people who hacked the celebrity pictures. You know I really don't mind it. If those people wanted privacy, they shouldn't have become celebrities.
>>
File: Trump.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Trump.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>51622391
based Trump does it again
>>
ubp
>>
File: hehe.png (128 KB, 404x408) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
128 KB, 404x408
>mfw Rubio gets the nomination anyway
>>
on phone. can someone sum it up for me?
he's saying he won't support israel? why?
thats awesome though
>>
File: Trump G7.jpg (275 KB, 595x454) Image search: [Google]
Trump G7.jpg
275 KB, 595x454
>>51624226
>The Jewish donors gathered Thursday had two demands of the Republican presidential candidates who'd come to speak to them: unambiguous support for Israel and respect.
Donald Trump seemed to fail at both.
>The party's 2016 front-runner openly questioned Israel's commitment to the Mideast peace process in his remarks to the Republican Jewish Coalition, echoing comments he made the night before in an interview with The Associated Press. He drew boos after refusing to endorse Jerusalem as the nation's undivided capital. And he suggested to the influential group simply wanted to install a puppet in the White House.
>"You're not going to support me even though you know I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel," Trump said. "I know why you're not going to support me — because I don't want your money. You want to control your own politician."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.