[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Sh*ites are impotent betac∪cks >He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1405282985147.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1405282985147.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
Daily reminder that Sh*ites are impotent betac∪cks

>Her talk was repeatedly disrupted by members of the university's Islamic Society (ISOC) with hecklers shouting and turning off her Powerpoint presentation when she showed a cartoon of Jesus and the prophet Muhammad.
>Ms Namazie, speaking after the event, said: "After my talk began, ISOC 'brothers' started coming into the room, repeatedly banging the door, falling on the floor, heckling me, playing on their phones, shouting out, and creating a climate of intimidation in order to try and prevent me from speaking."
>"In the midst of my talk, one of the ISOC Islamists switched off my PowerPoint and left."
>One member of the audience, lecturer and activist Reza Moradi, said a member of the ISOC made a gesture threatening to kill him during the talk.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624066/Islamic-Society-students-death-threat-university-lecture
>>
File: 1358220327454.jpg (36 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1358220327454.jpg
36 KB, 353x334
Is this supposed to shock anyone? Everyone already knows muslims are monkeys desu
>>
>>51615690
You mean Sunnis aka the reason why the whole world hates Muslims
>>
File: iran stoning.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
iran stoning.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>51615784
>Shi'ites are bro-tier
>>
My uni has an Islamic federation and they're not too annoying but for some reason they get a shitload of funds and favours from the university administration
>>
>>51615846
>so hellbent on defending his shitty interpretation on a shitty desert religion that he has to bring up stoning which is literally illegal in Iran since 2013 and sparsely ever carried out before that
>>
>>51615912

>for some reason

The university gets bonus points for muh tolerance and progressive acceptance.
>>
>>51616139
utterly shi'ite damage control, Alireza
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-blogger-found-guilty-of-insulting-prophet-mohammad-on-facebook-sentenced-to-death-9741572.html
>>
>>51615912
Out CSA gets the same and they do what?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing lol.
>>
>>51615784
>t. most Shiites are Iranian and therefore Indo-EUROPEAN and WHITE

Kek
>>
>>51616139
>since 2013
>literally 2 years ago

Isn't it kind of counter intuitive to mention that, since that fact is actually pretty condemning? I know if I were in your position I wouldn't have mentioned it since stoning someone to death being outlawed only two years ago isn't really something to help your cause.
>>
>>51616246
Where does it say he's getting stoned to death, you inbred paki?
>>
>>51616299
Why would I lie? Islam is objectively not on par with modern society

Shias are just less cancerous to other countries, unlike Sunnis who try to force sharia law in the UK
>>
>>51616295
What the hell are you going on about lmao
>>
takbir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyExaO4jzD0
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.