[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting that none of these languages is Spanish. Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Interesting that none of these languages is Spanish.
Why is Brazil so "offset" from the rest of latin america?
>>
>>51612973
>Interesting that none of these languages is Spanish.
You can't see Rio de Janeiro?
Also, "portunhol" is a mix of portuguese and spanish.

It's because brazil is a portuguese colony, not spanish.
>>
most brazilian people can alternate betwqeen portuguese and spanish very easily.
Plus a third o f the population has a good grasp of the major native language tupi and guarini, that are taught from grade 1 to grade 9
>>
>>51614903
Are you retard Alberto Barbosa?
We don't learn those indigenous languages in school.
We can understand and speak spanish because it's very similar to portuguese.
>>
The surrounding countries are all quite cunts to based Brazil, desu. Bolivia in particular lately. The whole thing just seems to stem out of jealousy.
>>
Why did Japanese people post-Meiji ever choose to leave a first world country and their home for fucking Brazil?
>>
>>51615163
Bunda fever
>>
>>51614903
a third o f the population has a good grasp of the major native language tupi and guarini, that are taught from grade 1 to grade 9
What the fuck have you been smoking? Why would anyone learn those useless languages?
>>
>>51614773
Sorry, i didnt see.

But still. I know that you were portugals colony, but almost all your neighbors speak spanish.
>>
>>51612973
>Arabic
>>
>>51615163
Those who couldn't adapt to the repressive Japanese life came to Brazil when they heard about our Carnaval.
>>
>>51615163
bunda твн
>>
>>51615163
The USA and other countries rejected asians, but Brazil accepted them because we wanted people to work in the coffee plantations. Btw most of the Japs immigrated here in the 30s.
>>
Brazil is a big country and it's mostly insular.
>>
I want a Brazilian gf
>>
brazil a shit
>>
>>51612973
Spanish is intelligible with portuguese.

There's no reason to learn it.
>>
File: 0678 - j5kF0H4.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
0678 - j5kF0H4.png
101 KB, 500x366
>>51616580
Why so much hate? We love'd you argys </3
>>
>>51612973
Can we have a Brazilian maps thread?

Pls
>>
File: images-2.jpg (29 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
29 KB, 407x361
>>51617375
Yes!!!!!
>>
>>51612973
>>51617435
I want Rio Grande do Sul removed from these maps. We won't be part of Brazil anymore.

http://plebisul.org/porque-votar
>>
>>51612973
it says spanish in bottom right, blind
>>
>rio grande do sul
>nem rios tem
>>
File: don't forget.png (141 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
don't forget.png
141 KB, 500x366
>>51617551
>We won't be part of Brazil anymore.
>>
File: JailsonMendes.png (84 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
JailsonMendes.png
84 KB, 240x240
>>51617435
>general mines
every time
>>
>>51617271
He's a cunt, here have a hug.
>>
>>51617551
Can MS join in? We good bois, we make soy
>>
Southern Cone & Southern Brazil = Latin American Masterrace !!

the rest is just shit tier.... yes even you Mexico
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.