[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. Your job 3. Your pay 4. Are you happy with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: wealth map.png (37 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
wealth map.png
37 KB, 1357x628
1. Your cunt
2. Your job
3. Your pay
4. Are you happy with your life?

Thanksgiving Dinner
NEET
No
No
>>
File: 1448825767236.jpg (8 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
1448825767236.jpg
8 KB, 279x181
>>51608169
1. Russia
2. Petroleum Terminal Operator
3. $500
4. I would rate my life in general as 6.5/10. Still planning to move to the US or EU.
>>
File: 1426999786458.jpg (13 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1426999786458.jpg
13 KB, 251x242
>>51608169
>Portugal
>>
File: goldlel.jpg (59 KB, 520x454) Image search: [Google]
goldlel.jpg
59 KB, 520x454
>>51608169
>Afrostralia
>Swagtugal
>>
File: 1448015688871.png (914 KB, 1026x579) Image search: [Google]
1448015688871.png
914 KB, 1026x579
1. Your cunt
Kurdistan
2. Your job
ur mum and sisters primary bull
3. Your pay
5000$ per fuck my dick is precious
4. Are you happy with your life?
yes of course alhamdulillah
Allah be praised
>>
>>51608169
>Cunt
USA
>Job
Property manager
>Pay
~85k/year
>Happy
No
I work from 8 in the morning until just about 9:30 or 10 every day of the week
I work saturday from 11-4
Sunday is my only day off
I never see my wife, we don't even have dinner together
I never see my dog
We've been discussing the prospect of having a family, and we can't see it working with my current work schedule
I dropped out of law school 4 years back to jump on this opportunity because of the pay and the chance to rise quickly.
I did, started at 50 k received a raise every year, received a promotion last year and am in line for another one this year and a salary of 100+k
But it's much harder than I thought it would be and, although I'm able to do it, it isn't a solution for me in the long run.
At least as a lawyer I wouldn't get phone calls at 2 in the morning, they'd know I was charging by hour
>>
File: Feelsgood.jpg (79 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Feelsgood.jpg
79 KB, 500x333
>>51608169
Algeria
Veterinarian
5300$
yes
>>
>richugal

can't make le shit up
>>
>>51608169
>Your cunt

Canada

>Your job

Probation officer

>Your pay

100k with northern living allowance

>Are you happy with your life?

Unhappy, my job consists of living in a barren wasteland traveling between towns of 200-600 people, half the year is dark all the time, the other half is daylight, ontop of that all the people I deal with are natives which hate my fucking guts because I'm white, Can't wait until I have enough experience to transfer to a southern province where there's running water and postal service. Don't even care if I'm going to make less money.
>>
Leafistan
Shitposting NEET
Do it for free
How could I possibly be?
>>51611995
I'd dig this setup, how did you come into that line of work?
>>
1. flag
2. bullshit
3. $13.50 / hr part time and go to school full time
4. no, I hate my life
>>
>>51612085
I decided to be lazy and only take a two year college degree instead of taking a bachelor's, found out that even though a two year degree was only required a bunch of university students were competing for the same job, so I looked out of province and I landed a Job in the Northwest territories, I didn't realise that the only reason their so lenient with their hirig is because life is literally hell here.
>>
>>51612285

100k sure is a lot of shekels considering the area you work

might suck now though but at least once you rack up some more experience it'll be worth it
>>
>>51612285

Tell us more. How do you experience the hate of the locals? Do you have a house or do you just move around over too large areas? What drugs do inuits do?
>>
>>51612463
Basically I go into any store and its a 50/50 chance in going to get served, usually get screamed at walking down the street "WHITEY PIECE OF SHIT", "GO HOME", I got punched in the face one time, he found his way into jail pretty fast through, as for housing the government has small houses for probation officers to live in while their in a certain town, because there's no places to rent in these towns, as for drugs, mostly huffing gas/solvents, alcohol, there's not alot of real drugs outside of the capital, basically natives are the dindus of Canada, I fucking hate them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.